Step 1 Sole Source So it begins :)

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by emmapeaa, 29 April 2014.

1. emmapeaa

emmapeaa Member

My consultant just left! She's lovely, which has made me happy. Tried my first product. I had the Mint Chocolate shake. I mixed it in the blender with very cold water, it was delicious :)

How do they work with ice? Are they good?

Planing to have a soup at about 4 o'clock and then one at 8. Does that sound ok? Xx
  2. emmapeaa

emmapeaa Member

I'm only half way into day 1 and I already have a stinking headache!
  3. Sophiesophs

Sophiesophs Well-Known Member

Keep drinking sweetie! Drink drink and drink some more! The first three days are the toughest altho I found day 3 makes the shakes lovely !! You're spacing it out beautifully....just see how you go each day...I always try and last as long as I I try and wait till 9am then I try and wait till 2pm and then try wait till 8pm! It doesn't always work tho! I'm on day 7 does get easier xxxx
  4. emmapeaa

emmapeaa Member

Thanks for replying! :D

Great, I'm glad I have the right idea! I can't wait for the better days :) have you had your first weigh in then?! Xx
  5. emmapeaa

emmapeaa Member

Day 4 and I'm really struggling :(
  6. Nikie

Nikie Well-Known Member

I felt like that but I kept going and it was so worth it! Nearing the end of week 5 and I'm 20lbs down. The key is to distract yourself!

I also like to try on smaller clothes and see how close I am to fitting into then! Sometimes that's a bit demotivating at the time but great a week later!

Take pics! They'll inspire you when you have a moment of weakness!