so many bad starts...

daisy may

hi everyone, i've started, failed and started lipotrim sooo many times. how do you get past the first day?????? i've tried everything but cant manage it! i'm14 stone 3 pounds and really want to get to 10 1/2 stone, ideally for the summer as i'm sick of being horribly uncomfortable in the sun. i'm turning 30 in august and feel that i've wasted most of my twenties hating myself because of my weight.
honestly, any advice would help. i have a wedding in 3 weeks, could i lose 7lb's in this time????
sorry for the moan x :eek:

Yes, you could even lose that in a week! Just concentarte on geting past the first 3/4 days. Maybe days your not in work or going out, curl up with the telly or a book and keep looking at the motivational slideshow and fill up on water. After this you'll be flying!!

xx

Hiya, I no exactly how u feel, i lost 28lb 1st time round, but put a stone back on & have tried again so many times but can't get past day 3. Then i put another stone on! This time i am on day 8 but i have had little cheats, but i'm goin abroad for the 1st time in 20 yrs in 11 weeks & i just no i'll be so sorry if i don't do it. the 1st time i did it i started in Jan & i just thought summer will be here b4 i no it & i'll be so sorry if i don't do it, just don't give up trying. This site is gr8 for inspiration, believe in yourself, u'll get there, danni xx

Distraction. Distraction, Distraction!!!!!
I cleaned, manicured, mosturised and never had so many baths before!!! I had a day off on Sat so I organised that myself and my friend jumped in the car straight away after my weigh in and went on a day trip to a folk park so that I was being 'entertained' away from food!! She was great.... didn't eat till it was time for my shake:) Get walking too, its a great way to remove temptation.

If all else fails, hop into bed and turn up the heat that way even if u're not tired u'll fall asleep and when u wake up it'll b time for a shake.

Also.... spend hrs on this forum:)

Yip!! What Yuna says! Distraction - I'm fast becoming extremely well read. I struggled big time last night! was almost crying with the want to eat -but somehow I managed not to. just curled up under duvet, tucked a big bottle of water under my arm (and a couple of ciggies :() and watched a film. Today i feel so much better for having got thru it. I really hope you get there, everyone here knows how hard it is so LIVE on minimins lol

Back