So pissed off with JEALOUS *****es!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by sammydee1986, 9 August 2011 Social URL.

1. sammydee1986

sammydee1986 Member

Has anybody else had a few fat *****es say stuff like 'That lipotrim stops ure metabolism from working, u go bigger when u come off it' or 'losing weight too quick is just water' .. why cant they just say 'ahh u have lost weight welldone' PISSES ME OFF!! I know im looking fit jealousy is a *****! lol:massmoon:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    I stayed a size ten and between 9st and 9st7 for five years I only regained the weight due to an accident and my own laziness.,

When I did LT years ago a girl in my job said "you will just pile it back on and more after it" I think I might have succeeded just to prove her wrong. Ignore other people they do not have a clue how hard it is and you are the strong one.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. *lesley*

*lesley* Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    losing weight quickly is water, at least 7 pounds. So what about the rest then is what you want to say to them the jealous cowbags.

5. sammydee1986

sammydee1986 Member

Its my partners brothers wife..(sister in law).. she is massive, and been going gym reckons shes a size 14s now...(why do people lie about there size when its obvious they are bigger!).. she came in my house squeezed into these jeans with rolls hanging over the top and a massive camel toe ( gross!) telling me how her mum and my partners brother did lipotrim and they piled the weight bk on and now cant lose weight because they have 'no' metabolism?.. well i dont know her mother but i certainly know my parnters brother is greedy and ive seen the cntents of there freezer... about 30 frozen iceland kebabs and burgers that he lives on! and thats why hes fat! I shot bk at her 'lipotrim isnt a quick fix... its hard wrk and its about a whole lifestyle change not going bk to eating 3000 calories per day! she soon shut up

6. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Diet:
    Weightwatchers PP
    Haha you sure showed her!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

7. Meks

Meks Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(19.62%)
    Diet:
    exante
    This thead is soooooooooo funny. All your comments hae made me laugh out loud. On a serious note I don't know why people can't just say positive things. I find my work colleagues the worst. I just want to say to them "You know what I DON'T give a damn what you think!!" I value the opinions of people who either know me or know how hard and important this is to me, not those who really don't care.
    Good luck to us all and the others can just go boil their heads!!! :) xx

8. sammydee1986

sammydee1986 Member

I was fuming when she left my house... ok i did compliment her on her 'weight loss'..but thats because she doesnt look any different from when she was a kebab eating salad dodger... but for her to look at me and try to put me down and make me feel bad for trying my hardest to lose weight is just a god damn cheek! Im just gonna prove them all wrong! I will lose the weight and i will maintain it! :)

9. sammydee1986

sammydee1986 Member

i didnt complment her*

10. zerotohero?

zerotohero? Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.55%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim

Muffin top and camel toe!!!!! EEEEEEW:yuk:

Shes probably really pissed off because you are doing something and its working whereas what shes doing isnt and she hasnt got the willpower to do LT. Wonder will she change her mind when she sees your final result:rolleyes:

Just a quick question- why oh why do some ladies insist on squishing their bodies into smaller sizes just so they can say they are that size when clearly the flab bursting at the seams tells a different story???? Please go and find clothes that fit because I dont want to see your twin belly :p

Anyhow when we are lurvely and slim they can kiss our pert shapely asses:D

11. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    As you say you will pile it back on if you go back to eating too much....

But personally i think if my metabolism does slow and i can only eat 1500 cals to maintain my weight when slim rather than 2000 then thats fine!!! I can live with that!!! Its healthier than being overweight in my eyes!!!

Its pure jealousy!!

Ignore ignore ignore!!!!

: )

x

12. babyonion

babyonion Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(10.8%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Sammie, you have just made me laugh out loud this early before work. Keep up the good work and take no notice of other people. They will EAT their words when they see you shrinking.:)

13. neeni

neeni Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.81%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey Sammie,
    Can I just say that this is probably the hardest diet in the world (well for me anyway) and I would like to see your "sister in law" try it for a day, let alone for as long as you have. She is a jealous fat a*** and you should let her comments go in one ear and straight out the other. Hey, when you lose all your weight why not offer her your larger clothes cos that will really get up her nose. Thats what I would do. Chin up babe, she obviously isnt worth getting riled up about :D:D:D

14. cherrygem

cherrygem Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
  15. zerotohero?

zerotohero? Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.55%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim

I like your ideas :sign0151:

16. skinnymam

skinnymam Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(20.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    I have heard it all from fat and skinny friends and family members...I think people are afraid you'll change as a person if you become slim, they are threatened by it. Leave them off, smile and walk away...thats what I do!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.