So pissed off with JEALOUS *****es!

Has anybody else had a few fat *****es say stuff like 'That lipotrim stops ure metabolism from working, u go bigger when u come off it' or 'losing weight too quick is just water' .. why cant they just say 'ahh u have lost weight welldone' PISSES ME OFF!! I know im looking fit jealousy is a *****! lol:massmoon:

I stayed a size ten and between 9st and 9st7 for five years I only regained the weight due to an accident and my own laziness.,

When I did LT years ago a girl in my job said "you will just pile it back on and more after it" I think I might have succeeded just to prove her wrong. Ignore other people they do not have a clue how hard it is and you are the strong one.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

losing weight quickly is water, at least 7 pounds. So what about the rest then is what you want to say to them the jealous cowbags.

Its my partners brothers wife..(sister in law).. she is massive, and been going gym reckons shes a size 14s now...(why do people lie about there size when its obvious they are bigger!).. she came in my house squeezed into these jeans with rolls hanging over the top and a massive camel toe ( gross!) telling me how her mum and my partners brother did lipotrim and they piled the weight bk on and now cant lose weight because they have 'no' metabolism?.. well i dont know her mother but i certainly know my parnters brother is greedy and ive seen the cntents of there freezer... about 30 frozen iceland kebabs and burgers that he lives on! and thats why hes fat! I shot bk at her 'lipotrim isnt a quick fix... its hard wrk and its about a whole lifestyle change not going bk to eating 3000 calories per day! she soon shut up

I was fuming when she left my house... ok i did compliment her on her 'weight loss'..but thats because she doesnt look any different from when she was a kebab eating salad dodger... but for her to look at me and try to put me down and make me feel bad for trying my hardest to lose weight is just a god damn cheek! Im just gonna prove them all wrong! I will lose the weight and i will maintain it! :)

Its my partners brothers wife..(sister in law).. she is massive, and been going gym reckons shes a size 14s now...(why do people lie about there size when its obvious they are bigger!).. she came in my house squeezed into these jeans with rolls hanging over the top and a massive camel toe ( gross!) telling me how her mum and my partners brother did lipotrim and they piled the weight bk on and now cant lose weight because they have 'no' metabolism?.. well i dont know her mother but i certainly know my parnters brother is greedy and ive seen the cntents of there freezer... about 30 frozen iceland kebabs and burgers that he lives on! and thats why hes fat! I shot bk at her 'lipotrim isnt a quick fix... its hard wrk and its about a whole lifestyle change not going bk to eating 3000 calories per day! she soon shut up

Muffin top and camel toe!!!!! EEEEEEW:yuk:

Shes probably really pissed off because you are doing something and its working whereas what shes doing isnt and she hasnt got the willpower to do LT. Wonder will she change her mind when she sees your final result:rolleyes:

Just a quick question- why oh why do some ladies insist on squishing their bodies into smaller sizes just so they can say they are that size when clearly the flab bursting at the seams tells a different story???? Please go and find clothes that fit because I dont want to see your twin belly :p

Anyhow when we are lurvely and slim they can kiss our pert shapely asses:D

As you say you will pile it back on if you go back to eating too much....

But personally i think if my metabolism does slow and i can only eat 1500 cals to maintain my weight when slim rather than 2000 then thats fine!!! I can live with that!!! Its healthier than being overweight in my eyes!!!

Its pure jealousy!!

Ignore ignore ignore!!!!

: )

x

Sammie, you have just made me laugh out loud this early before work. Keep up the good work and take no notice of other people. They will EAT their words when they see you shrinking.:)

Hey Sammie,
Can I just say that this is probably the hardest diet in the world (well for me anyway) and I would like to see your "sister in law" try it for a day, let alone for as long as you have. She is a jealous fat a*** and you should let her comments go in one ear and straight out the other. Hey, when you lose all your weight why not offer her your larger clothes cos that will really get up her nose. Thats what I would do. Chin up babe, she obviously isnt worth getting riled up about :D:D:D

Hey Sammie,
Can I just say that this is probably the hardest diet in the world (well for me anyway) and I would like to see your "sister in law" try it for a day, let alone for as long as you have. She is a jealous fat a*** and you should let her comments go in one ear and straight out the other. Hey, when you lose all your weight why not offer her your larger clothes cos that will really get up her nose. Thats what I would do. Chin up babe, she obviously isnt worth getting riled up about :D:D:D

I like your ideas :sign0151:

Has anybody else had a few fat *****es say stuff like 'That lipotrim stops ure metabolism from working, u go bigger when u come off it' or 'losing weight too quick is just water' .. why cant they just say 'ahh u have lost weight welldone' PISSES ME OFF!! I know im looking fit jealousy is a *****! lol:massmoon:

I have heard it all from fat and skinny friends and family members...I think people are afraid you'll change as a person if you become slim, they are threatened by it. Leave them off, smile and walk away...thats what I do!

Back