Total Solution So pissed off

LASHES30

So annoyed wit myself, hAd more bad headaches today and was so tired that I succumbed to the hunger pangs when k got home.
Totally ruined my TS week, still wasn't in ketosis properly cos I've been so hungry and run down.
Could it be that ketosis doesn't work 4 me? I don't know if I cud stick to TS if I didn't start to feel a lot better
So mad at myself cos takin a sneaky peek at the scales this morning I had lost 6 pound since Monday.
Feel like such a failure :0( cry!

Don't beat yourself up about it. None of us are perfect and you have done far better than I have regarding TS, I've not managed 1 day 100% yet despite me saying every morning that today is the day. 6lbs is awesome, that's nearly half a stone. Eating a little probably hasn't affected your loss.

I'm no expert on Ketosis, I think I'm quite lucky that hunger doesn't bother me (just cravings!). Have you got ketostix? I like to see how dark they are each day and it keeps me motivated.

Chin up! Tomorrow's another day and not being completely 100% TS isn't the end of the world. Focus on what you have achieved so far.

xxx

Oh hun you're not a failure, I think alot of us have blips along the way.
If you're feeling really rubbish on TS then maybe try WS for a week and see if you feel better on that.

And yeah some people never get into ketosis.

Focus on the positives Hun, 6 pounds is a great loss! :)

Exante ~ Wk 1: -5.2lbs (Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins))

ketosis is a strange thing, if you follow the plan 100 % then you will go into ketosis , but not everyone has the lovely side effect of lack of appetite and more energy :( I dont feel any difference when I am in ketosis to when I am not , and some people find they feel great and not hungry at all . You need to try and push through and do a full week on TS and see if you start to feel any better

Back