Total Solution So pissed off

Discussion in 'Exante' started by LASHES30, 16 September 2011 Social URL.

1. LASHES30

LASHES30 Full Member

Slimming World
    So annoyed wit myself, hAd more bad headaches today and was so tired that I succumbed to the hunger pangs when k got home.
    Totally ruined my TS week, still wasn't in ketosis properly cos I've been so hungry and run down.
    Could it be that ketosis doesn't work 4 me? I don't know if I cud stick to TS if I didn't start to feel a lot better
    So mad at myself cos takin a sneaky peek at the scales this morning I had lost 6 pound since Monday.
    Feel like such a failure :0( cry!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. almostmrswood

almostmrswood Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Don't beat yourself up about it. None of us are perfect and you have done far better than I have regarding TS, I've not managed 1 day 100% yet despite me saying every morning that today is the day. 6lbs is awesome, that's nearly half a stone. Eating a little probably hasn't affected your loss.

I'm no expert on Ketosis, I think I'm quite lucky that hunger doesn't bother me (just cravings!). Have you got ketostix? I like to see how dark they are each day and it keeps me motivated.

Chin up! Tomorrow's another day and not being completely 100% TS isn't the end of the world. Focus on what you have achieved so far.

4. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Oh hun you're not a failure, I think alot of us have blips along the way.
    If you're feeling really rubbish on TS then maybe try WS for a week and see if you feel better on that.

And yeah some people never get into ketosis.
  5. Zion

Zion Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Focus on the positives Hun, 6 pounds is a great loss! :)

Exante ~ Wk 1: -5.2lbs (Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins))
  6. determinator

determinator Banned

ketosis is a strange thing, if you follow the plan 100 % then you will go into ketosis , but not everyone has the lovely side effect of lack of appetite and more energy :( I dont feel any difference when I am in ketosis to when I am not , and some people find they feel great and not hungry at all . You need to try and push through and do a full week on TS and see if you start to feel any better
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.