So proud of me!

Bear claire2

I put a home baked warm fruit scone smothered with butter in the bin :confused: yesterday at work.
Our staff canteen bakes them fresh in a morning and one of the girls fetched me one as a treat as we had't had one for ages (no one at work know about SW)
I had a banana instead but the temptation was there, I had that food devil sat on my shoulder saying it won't hurt you you've been good all week go on you know you want it!!!!!!
The thin fairy was on the other shoulder saying if you want it eat it but today's syns will be gone in seconds.
I was so dam pleased with myself ! :angel:

Congratualions, and well done at resisting that scone - it shows you are focused on your diet, well done. X

well done hun :)

I LOVE scones!!!

i wouldnt have been able to resist!! :D x

OMG! Well done!
if that were me id have stuffed it.. and then coz id stuffed it i wouldve gone sod it... and ate more!! :)

Good for you! :) xx

Cheers, I can't say I will be good always but was so pleased with myself and just had to tell someone. Told hubby and he said what a wast of food!!!! He just doesn't get it :rolleyes:

OH WHAT? You are a little star! Well done!

OMG what will power and determination you have, that was brilliant to resist, hope you chucked your friend out of the window though for bringing it in the first place.

Back