So Proud of my BIG KNICKERS!! Hahaha!!

Enough

Gold Member
Hi Guys!

postcard from holiday..

went to a beach yesterday with a bunch of friends, including my brother's mate who I fancy like mad... and I realised: I'd forgotten my swimming costume.. big warm inviting sea to swim in... no cozzy....

So - I took off my trousers and t-shirt and swam in my underwear!!!! :D And it felt GREAT!! Bra and knickers and that's IT!!! How proud am I that I felt fine doing that? only four months ago, I didn't think I wanted to ever swim again!

I splashed around in the sea and on the beach for hours - not even thinking about what I looked like.. and the best bit:

I was wearing BIG KNICKERS!! Hahahahaha hahahaha!!! And I didn't even mind - in fact - I think they looked fine! haha!! Who would have thought???

just thought I'd share! :)

Vx

Good for you! I went shopping yesterday and went into 3 shops I'd normally avoid like the clappers!! Just browsing and getting ideas for clothes that I'll be able to buy for Christmas!! Feels good eh?!

LOL, glad you had a great time - I'm still a good way off being able to be seen in public in my big knickers, but I can't wait to buy some I'm proud of and happy to put out on the washing line! Well done on your losses so far - you've done really well:)

Good for you! I am about to head down to the beach but definitely don't want to scare the good citizens of the Essex coastline with a view of me in bra and big knickers. But one of my goals at the end of this diet is to buy a fancy 'hold you in with special secret panels' swimsuit.

Back