So Proud of my BIG KNICKERS!! Hahaha!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Enough, 23 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Enough

Enough Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi Guys!

postcard from holiday..

went to a beach yesterday with a bunch of friends, including my brother's mate who I fancy like mad... and I realised: I'd forgotten my swimming costume.. big warm inviting sea to swim in... no cozzy....

So - I took off my trousers and t-shirt and swam in my underwear!!!! :D And it felt GREAT!! Bra and knickers and that's IT!!! How proud am I that I felt fine doing that? only four months ago, I didn't think I wanted to ever swim again!

I splashed around in the sea and on the beach for hours - not even thinking about what I looked like.. and the best bit:

I was wearing BIG KNICKERS!! Hahahahaha hahahaha!!! And I didn't even mind - in fact - I think they looked fine! haha!! Who would have thought???

just thought I'd share! :)

Vx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tracey1404

Tracey1404 Enjoyin' my journey....

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Good for you! I went shopping yesterday and went into 3 shops I'd normally avoid like the clappers!! Just browsing and getting ideas for clothes that I'll be able to buy for Christmas!! Feels good eh?!

4. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    LOL, glad you had a great time - I'm still a good way off being able to be seen in public in my big knickers, but I can't wait to buy some I'm proud of and happy to put out on the washing line! Well done on your losses so far - you've done really well:)

5. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good for you! I am about to head down to the beach but definitely don't want to scare the good citizens of the Essex coastline with a view of me in bra and big knickers. But one of my goals at the end of this diet is to buy a fancy 'hold you in with special secret panels' swimsuit.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.