So proud of myself!

cheryl7

I did my first 5k run today! And I did it in 40mins. Ok, so I'm not about to win any medals (I'll leave that to Mo Farah!) but I now have a starting point and I can but improve and continue working towards the 10k I'm planning to do on May 27th :)

It felt so amazing afterwards - I was on such a high (still am!!) Isn't it amazing how far a little bit of determination and perseverence can get you :)

Hey that's fabulous Cheryl! What did you wear? Were you very hot on arrival? (That's my issue with my power walk in the morning; I'm cold when I set out, and HOT when I arrive!!)

I wore running leggings and a t-shirt... typically my favourite sports bra broke the clasp last night! I wouldn't mind but they're soooo expensive to buy :( The weather here in Gib is still quite mild compared to the UK (around 19 degrees during the day) so we don't have too much of an issue with cold mornings :)

Wooo hoo that is amazing - great stuff. Keep going. x

Hi Cheryl, well done! im so jealous that you are able to go running in beautiful Andalucia!!! im back in the UK pounding the pavements in training for a 10k in April. Ive been doing flamenco lessons here, not sure if youve ever given it a go but its great for posture and toning arms and legs...anyway i think ive noticed that its easier to run because im toning up a bit. viva espana! :)

well done cheryl

Back