so so quiet

I know sometimes your head just got to be in the right place otherwise it's always going to be tomorrow x

Starting back up withy running tomorrow so my head should be in the right place..
Just wondering wether to start back up with slimming world but its the high syned food I like to much, but I can point it on WW.. X

I think as ww has the weekly points as well as the daily it's a lot easier to follow oh and also portion control BUT I think it's best to stick with what you find easier and also what you know. Are you able to stop yourself when you feel full? As I can't and that's why ww works for me x

I think the cost could be an issue to be honest. I cant afford to attend meetings, i was just going to get weighed and come home again anyways. Now i weigh myself and write down everything i eat. Not saying im 100% perfect everyday with it but its still better than my doing no plan at all. My 1st week i lost 4lbs, 2nd WI on Wed and tbh im not nervous which is odd.

I'm ready to read my books tonight, downloaded the value diary app all ready for a Monday morning weigh in at home.

This will be the first time I've actually started......

I think the cost could be an issue to be honest. I cant afford to attend meetings, i was just going to get weighed and come home again anyways. Now i weigh myself and write down everything i eat. Not saying im 100% perfect everyday with it but its still better than my doing no plan at all. My 1st week i lost 4lbs, 2nd WI on Wed and tbh im not nervous which is odd.

I think a few people feel like this and the money could be going on other things, if you're able to go it alone then why not and especially if it works

Posting to subscribe... I glad Ive found a bit of activity on here! I'm finding it tough after a year of losses and still need 13 lbs off for a healthy BMI.

I have decided to follow slimming world as its in my head. So I weighted myself today and intend to weigh again on Friday morning as I prefers a Friday wi.
No treadmill this morning as ended up having to go out so that's now happening tomorrow..

Hope everyone is good xx

It IS expensive. I have thought of going it alone, but I want to get my 100lb certificate! Sounds daft, I know - all that money for a piece of paper.

It IS expensive. I have thought of going it alone, but I want to get my 100lb certificate! Sounds daft, I know - all that money for a piece of paper.

If that's what motivates you and keeps you going then its not daft.. You go get that award x

Hey Willow, I remember seeing you on here when I did WW last year and I just want to say you have done amazingly well! You should be so proud of yourself and what you have achieved :) You totally deserve that certificate and it should be gold plated if you ask me! :D You are an inspiration. xx

Aww, thank you :) Struggling a bit at the moment so don't feel very inspirational right now!

Hows everyone doing?

I've done terrible since xmas! I'm rejoining the gym tonight and joining ww online on tuesday.

Its my bday monday so have meals out planned from now till then so its pointless joining today.

Once i get my bday out the way i'm going to be 100% till i'm at goal x

I've had a good week so far :) I'm feeling really motivated for a change!

I hope everyone else is doing well too

I am finding the ww board very quiet, also there are not so many UK faceb88k pages - I have moved over from SW after 14months (-5s 9.5lbs) due to hitting a plateau and really finding the lack of support groups such a struggle. Loved the pages for ideas, help, motivation and support :(
I get weighed in tonight, my 1st WI......hope that they change has kick started my body.

I am finding the ww board very quiet, also there are not so many UK faceb88k pages - I have moved over from SW after 14months (-5s 9.5lbs) due to hitting a plateau and really finding the lack of support groups such a struggle. Loved the pages for ideas, help, motivation and support :(
I get weighed in tonight, my 1st WI......hope that they change has kick started my body.

Wow well done on ur losses so far!

How did ur wi go? X

Yes I get where you coming from there doesn't seem to be many members compared to the sw pages but I try to reply as much as I can there does seem to be many lurkers rather than posters. I do try to look through the photos for a bit of inspiration so that helps a bit, anyway good luck with your weight loss x

Hi everyone! Ive noticed its very quiet here lately in the past when I have been on WW I would come here and have a nose around in the search for new info or ideas etc and it was very busy but since joining up and posting it seems very quiet!!
As for how expensive the class is its a fraction of what I used to spend on take aways and fast food haha ;)
I hope everyone is having a good week :)

Back