so so quiet

Hi everyone :) I have come back on board after disappearing for a few months. I didn't stop the eating plan, I just came off the forum as I found it too repetitive :-( The same questions were being asked over and over and I just lost interest. You get to know people on here and as they slowly dwindle away, its not the same.
However, as I say, I have come back to hopefully help motivate, support and be here for anyone who needs it. I don't have much to go to reach target but one of the reasons I came back is for me to get some motivation too.
We can all help each other as we all have the same goal. It's staying focussed that is the problem!
Good luck everyone, I wish you all well on your journey x

Hello! I've just been thinking the same. I joined last year and it was much busier then. I'm going to make more of an effort to post now and hopefully others will do the same and we can liven things up a bit!

I decided to stop doing ww and now do sw as I have loads of books and find it easier. I don't go to meeting as I find them to boring. And to be honest i can find all the info on here if needed.
Hope everyone has a great weekend x

I have decided to follow slimming world as its in my head. So I weighted myself today and intend to weigh again on Friday morning as I prefers a Friday wi.
No treadmill this morning as ended up having to go out so that's now happening tomorrow..

Hope everyone is good xx
I,m thinking of going back to SW as i,ve started running 10-15 miles a week now LO is in nursery and find that the points dont go far enough .I know you get APs but i,m still hungry especially the week before TOTM! lol!Another reason is when i,m tired or PMTish i tend to use more pps on low point crap than is healthy just because i can (my fault not WW!)Just need to find a class thats not 4 buses away!Good luck!
Sal x

I'd love to do 10 miles a week.. I did the C25K but still never managed the 5k in the 30 minutes.. Back to trying though on Monday.. Didn't go running today as would have been blown away.. Thinking about perhaps I should have might have managed 5k...?

Sian x

I'd love to do 10 miles a week.. I did the C25K but still never managed the 5k in the 30 minutes.. Back to trying though on Monday.. Didn't go running today as would have been blown away.. Thinking about perhaps I should have might have managed 5k...?

Sian x

Me too, I'd love to do 10 miles a week. I started the c25k 2 weeks ago and last night I just completed week 2, day 3. Tomorrow I'm on week 3 day 1 and it scares me!! I don't think I can run for 3 minutes!! I'm going to give it my best shot. I've signed up for the 5k race for life. Having never ever done anything like this before, I'm determined to do it even if I end up going round the course on my hands and knees I WILL drag myself over that finishing line :) xx

I love ww but I too just seem to be eating all the sweet stuff and have already decided that when I reach target in 6lbs time then I will swap over to sw to help me maintain as I don't really want to be counting points for ever, I just wonder if il gain that 1st week I do it..... Got a little while yet though and as hubby has bought me a giant chocolate bunny it will be quite a while after easter I think.

Sian x

C25K isn't about doing it in 30 mins. It is about being able to run non-stop for 30 mins (the name of the programme is misleading). It takes me 43 minutes to do 5k. I'd like to get it down to 30 mins but I don't know if I ever will.

Thanks good to know.. Was wondering how people managed to do 5k in that time and I made myself feel super slow..
Managed to run for 20mins today so I'm getting back into it.. In that time I ran 3.43k..
Xx

I want to start this but the cold is really putting me off, the thought of leaving my house to walk/jog somewhere really intimidates me lol x

I want to start this but the cold is really putting me off, the thought of leaving my house to walk/jog somewhere really intimidates me lol x

Must admit it was b***dy freezing this Morning when I went out. Two tops and gloves and a hat. Soon warm up though..x

I no i always think i'll be sweating in a few mins but just cant bring myself to do it.

Going to start the 30 day shred tonight x

Hi im a lurker thought I would join in. Ive been in the calorie counting forums for a little bit but lost motivation so joined ww Wednesday. First weigh in tomorrow! Have noticed compared to sw its very quiet are many people not doing ww anymore x

I was really chuffed today. I managed to complete week 3 day 3 of the c25k. I ran for 90 secs then 3 mins, another 90 seconds and ANOTHER 3 minutes :) woohoo, go me lol.
Im not sporty at all and I don't know the last time I went out running before I started this but it just shows you what weight loss can do :)

I was really chuffed today. I managed to complete week 3 day 3 of the c25k. I ran for 90 secs then 3 mins, another 90 seconds and ANOTHER 3 minutes :) woohoo, go me lol.
Im not sporty at all and I don't know the last time I went out running before I started this but it just shows you what weight loss can do :)

Well done! I done one day then never got round to starting again.

Joining a gym again soon so hoping to do it on a treadmill instead of the cold x

I was exactly the same. But I really enjoy running.. Well done and its such a great feeling when you know you can do it... X

Thanks good to know.. Was wondering how people managed to do 5k in that time and I made myself feel super slow..
Managed to run for 20mins today so I'm getting back into it.. In that time I ran 3.43k..
Xx

That is really good for 20 mins and faster than me. I managed to get a new PB on Tuesday and did 5k in 40 mins and 43 seconds.

Brilliant! When I started c25k last summer running for 1 minute nearly killed me! I LOVE running now :)

That is really good for 20 mins and faster than me. I managed to get a new PB on Tuesday and did 5k in 40 mins and 43 seconds.

I will eventually get to the 5k.. It's there in the distance but I will get there x

Back