So, today's the day...

Thanks for the sympathy guys but it's my car that died (clutch) not cat.

Lol I read that wrong hahaha thought it was cat. I'm an idiot lol

Haha lol i though it was typo, oh dear thats all you need is your car to die!!! Bummer

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs

Hows it going rachel?x

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs

Rachel come back to us. Hope you're ok and still going strong.

So after completely blowing it I'm starting again! Today is day 1 and I'm starving, ive gained back all I lost and a bit more, I wish I could get a grip. I just get so complacent. I get to a point where. Thnk I can manage it on my own and then I just loose it. I think my over eating is mostly because I'm bored, I need to get back to work! I sooo want a job.

But onwards and upwards, I'm going to try and stick it out this time. I did it for a month last time and lost just over a stone so I know I've got the willpower.

Wish me luck :)

Ahh headache and the shakes, how I have missed you :(

Have managed 7 pints of water and 2 cups of tea but have been to the loo about 70 times lol saving my last shake until just before I go to bed.

Have a child free day tomorrow as my daughter is at preschool. Hoping I don't feel to bad :)

Hi Rachel! Good luck and well done for coming back. I'm sure you'll do fab. I've been on it two weeks and I remember those first few days all too well, but they pass and I now feel amazing if I'm honest and not struggling.... At the moment...!

Best of luck, keep us updated on your progress x

Hi Rachel! Good luck and well done for coming back. I'm sure you'll do fab. I've been on it two weeks and I remember those first few days all too well, but they pass and I now feel amazing if I'm honest and not struggling.... At the moment...!

Best of luck, keep us updated on your progress x

Aww thank you :)
go you, loosing over a stone in 2 weeks. That's blinking amazing!

Morning, day 2. Feel ok so far, my bucket full of tea seems to help :)

need to keep busy today... I cleaned all my kitchen cupboards yesterday so it's the wardrobes today, I'm feeling ruthless :)

Omg I've got a job! Just had a phone call. I'm so excited lol it's just working in a cash and carry, but it's better than nowt :) :) :)

Had to products so far today and a few bites of chicken. My head is banging something rotten :(

Hi Rachel. Well done for getting back on the wagon. I remember your posts from the summer when I started Cambridge. I've lost a stone and managed to keep it off but came off plan for a good while. Back on to get ready for my Christmas trip to Thailand. Day three finished for me today and in ketosis so feeling positive...

Big congrats on the job- that's brilliant x

Hi

I was doing CD with you in the summer too. I also fell off the wagon so know what it's like! I wasted so much money by having 2 products a day and then blowing it all by having a pizza on the evening!!!
I started again properly without cheating 3 weeks ago. I changed my councillor and suddenly I'm back on track with a brand new mind frame. So far I've lost over 2 stone (since May) with 1 more to go.. Maybe more. I'm nearly a size 12 and feel so much more confident, happy and proud. Rachel if I can do it so can you!!! Once you get past day 5 you'll be fine.. You've got 5 weeks until christmas, you'll shift a stone easily.. If not more.

Thanks so much for your replies willow and slim boots!! I remember you both to. Willow 2 stone is amazing! I've also changed my councillor this time and she's fab.

Slim boots I'm on day 3 today to :) but cos I've been at work all day I've hardly noticed it.

Can't believe it's only 5 weeks until Xmas! I've only brought 2 pressies so far. Must get my bum in gear! X

Oh well I'm going to Thailand at Christmas so everyone has been told that as far as I'm concerned Christmas is cancelled :) I've got two nieces and a nephew so I will buy for them and my mum but that's it. I also live in London but Glasgow is home and I won't be back until end of Jan so be doing my shopping in January!

Mind you Thailand may get me out of present buying but it won't get me out of needing to be slimmer - haha - sort of dreading the bikini but it's keeping me on track.

Started back on Sunday and got weighed Tuesday and I was my usual weight of 5lbs of my initial target. See how I've got on next Tuesday but hope to take the five off before Christmas week - actually hoping for more so I've got a bit to play with on holiday!!!

Hope you're all having a good day and managing to stick to plan x

Oh well I'm going to Thailand at Christmas so everyone has been told that as far as I'm concerned Christmas is cancelled :) I've got two nieces and a nephew so I will buy for them and my mum but that's it. I also live in London but Glasgow is home and I won't be back until end of Jan so be doing my shopping in January!

Mind you Thailand may get me out of present buying but it won't get me out of needing to be slimmer - haha - sort of dreading the bikini but it's keeping me on track.

Started back on Sunday and got weighed Tuesday and I was my usual weight of 5lbs of my initial target. See how I've got on next Tuesday but hope to take the five off before Christmas week - actually hoping for more so I've got a bit to play with on holiday!!!

Hope you're all having a good day and managing to stick to plan x

Wow that's amazing that your going to Thailand. My friend did it a couple of years back, she went Thailand and oz. she ended up working on a tiny remote island and loved it! She's home again now. Back to normal! Lol 5 lbs is nothing, that will drop off you in no time!

I've stuck to plan today, work was unvelievably busy and the day has flown! I'm going to soak in the bath and relax now, my back is killing me, I'm such a weakling! Lol

Back