So what do you think of the new flavour?

I am looking forward to trying this - hopefully I will get one tomorrow ;) Mmmmmmm

Gonna have to try that ~ not coz im a choc lover particularly, but like trying new flavours. Note to Jules, you'd better keep one back for me on Thurs or I'll :cry:

How come they don't introduce new tetra flavours ~ I would have thought they'd expand on the choice of just two. Now a choc orange tetra (frozen) would be something :drool:

I've had mine as a mousse and it was a little too concentrated for me. I'm looking forward to trying one hot mmmmm bet that will be nice :)

The new Chocolate Orange sachet is available from Cambridge as off today.

Your counsellor should be getting these into stock over the next few days / week so once you have them then what do you think?

I think it is super smooth tasting and reminds me off orange choc sticks.

M.

That's my choccy moments sorted then Mike as I've always been partial to Orange Matchsticks....:eek:...and not just once a year when Santa brings them...:D

Excellent - can't wait for Friday to see if mines has any!

Just tried my choc orange ( free sample from cdc)
Sorry just got to add I don`t like it and I got about 7 of them lol. Will be swapping them for choc mint methinks.
I tried it cold and have to say it smells gorgeous.
Hope everyone else enjoys it x

I had my sample as a sludge....shared it with four clients, all of whom ordered a whole box, after they'd fought each other for the next teaspoonful!

Nuff said?

PS to KD: I think your Counsellor owes you a free sample!
What is a sludge? tell tell I need to know!!!

Hi Girls

I agree with Sazzy... I think they taste ok but it left a funny after taste in the back of my mouth and I could only manage about 5 sips... But don't take my word for it, I am not a sachet girl - I only really live off the tetra's with an odd soup thrown in...!

x:eek:x

Hi Girls

I agree with Sazzy... I think they taste ok but it left a funny after taste in the back of my mouth and I could only manage about 5 sips... But don't take my word for it, I am not a sachet girl - I only really live off the tetra's with an odd soup thrown in...!

x:eek:x

I agree - thought it had a funny 'after taste' - not for me, I'm afraid... in any form - hot, cold, mousse or 'sludge' !!

Debz

Tried the Choc -Orange and I am gutted......

.......that I did not buy more!!!!!!!

It is lovely - just like the orange matchmakers.

I bought 2 from my cdc yesterday and have already had them both - will have to get more next week so I can try it hot and as a mousse.

:D YUM YUM YUM :D

Oooooh the choc orange is fab... Just as well as my CDC gave me 14 packs, one for each day, and no other shake flavour LOL, serves me right for being too busy nattering to notice!

Back