So what's your motivation?

That's motivated me even more, Jenhen! Just imagine ticking every one on that list. Bliss! ;)

my main motivation is to look and feel healthy and fantastic and no longer be the fattest friend in the group!
i want to be able to wear a bikini on holidays and not be called fat!!!(happened a few years ago on holidays with friends :-(
i want to feel confident in myself and in social situations!
to wear tight clothes without all the bulges!!
to be fit and feel comfortable to go swimming in my local gym!

I want to be confident and wear sexy fishnets for my OH without them rolling down my thighs! We're "in talks" about maybe starting a famliy next year and I want to be in tippy top shape to give us the best chance. Finally I want to be happy with me - not that I'm an unhappy person but my weight has always been one of those things that's always niggled at me! hope everyones wishlist comes true xxxx

Silly snacker, ths fishnets has tickled me!!! I so know that feeling!! I like to wear naughty hold-ups etc but as soon as I moved my legs too much they used to roll down...!!!! LOL!! I stuck ith suspenders... either that or whack some superglue on my thighs!!! ;) Ah at least we can laugh about it now!! You have reminded me to give em a whirl again as its been ages!!! ;P

ha ha go for it! - at least we can laugh about these things - if not I think I'd cry he he!!!!

Back