soccermom's lose 10 st diary :)

Did you see my msg...was in your town yesterday. Didn't get to go to the Blackpool visit Stokes thing though as the weather didn't look too brillant. How did your long weekend go?

:eek::eek::eek: well I am back with my tail between my legs :eek: a long weekend turned into 5 days of drunkeness and excess after stopping off in Kent on my return home.

I came back 3 lbs heavier :( :break_diet: but i've been back on plan since saturday and I have joined the gym :eek: so going for my third session today.

I have bought some lovely new outfits as we have booked a last minute holiday to turkey in July leaving 5 weeks today, so its a 100% til then from me.

I am going away this weekend but no alcohol and its all barbie food so will make sure theres no oil in sight. It shouldn't be to bad as SIL is doing sw so I know there will be some friendly food :D

Thanks for checking in on me meli it means a lot I will pm you shortly when I have a bit more time I have quite a few jobs to do today so hopefully will get some time later.

Good luck for WI today i'm not looking forward to it but must face my demons :D

good luck everyonex

Wow a trip to Turkey that should be enough motivation :) Lucky you!
Know what you mean about facing the demons as I had to do that last week- we all deserve a bit of naughtiness every now and then though and you're back on track- so well done!

well its good news the unofficial 3lb gain from my week away has been lost and my official WI was a STS :D:D

Now on to my 4th day of 100% and feeling good and heading to the gym later to burn off some more calories, i'm quite enjoying it. I am looking to have a day of from the gym tomorrow just to give my body a rest I think you are suppossed to do that i'm sure I read it some where :confused:

Anyway yesterday was an EE day.

EE day

pagen crisprolls and cheese (heb + 6 syns)

rice pudding (2 x hea)

sw chilli with wholemeal pasta (mushrooms, onion, red pepper and toms in chilli)

custard cream (3)

bowl of Strawberries

9 syns

Gym - 1.20 hours

Yet again only having 1/3 with evening meal, but I am happy with that and I had the bowl of strawberries on top for good measure.

I have started to have my syns as real food and not as treats as such, have dropped the crisps, big ice lollies etc.

I feel I gain more control by having an extra heb or hea type thing as a syn value if you see what I mean.

Instead of crisps I can have weetabix or extra bread to make a sandwich. I really aren't even missing the treats I think that was in my head to be honest.

There really is no need for me to have a daily treat of crisps or soleros, maybe in the beginning but now I am 6 months in that need has changed for me.

I have to be honest with myself thats what got me here in the first place :eek: an occasional bag or bar here and there yes.... everyday NO!!! :D

MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH GUYS :eek::D

I did enjoy the custard cream (3 syns) though with my bedtime drink and it was definitely enough.

well done on STS, I too have been really bad over half term and unofficially have put 3lbs on so desperately sticking to 100% plan to try and lose it before WI wednesday nite.

well done on STS, I too have been really bad over half term and unofficially have put 3lbs on so desperately sticking to 100% plan to try and lose it before WI wednesday nite.

Good luck it definitely can be done, but dont be to hard on yourself if you dont manage it all, i'm not so sure I would have done it all without the help of the gym x :eek:

Well another day done and crossed off. Nothing to exciting to report so heres my food day.

EE day

scrambled egg (hea) toast (6 syns) bacon brown sauce (1 syn)

left over chilli and sw chips

pork loin chops, roasted new pots in herbs, sweetcorn, peas, grilled toms, brown sauce (1 syn)

custard cream (3 syns)

10 syns

gym 1.50 hours

not sure wahts going on with me at the min, despite sticking to plan 90% except for saturday when I was away but had small portions, going to the gym 5 times last week I appear to have put on 5lbs :eek::eek: have been ill again and I am going to docs as I have had another period.

I really am too embarrassed to go to WI I know I should, but I am mortified. :eek: I have no idea what to say when it comes to my turn in IT. I didnt even put that much on in 3 weeks holiday or over xmas.

I even went out Friday night and did not have a drink I did calorie count that day because of the eratic nature of the day but stuck to 1200 calories.

Whats happening to me. :confused::(

Could definately be due to your * week, so don't get disheartened. Also you've just started the gym, so could be you are gaining muscle or maybe retention in water. Stay strong and stick to plan and you should notice a difference in the next few weeks.
If you are going to the Doctor's ask to have some blood tests done too!

Back