soccermom's lose 10 st diary :)

that's cool - I think for the time being I'll stick to my 15 a day rather than storing them up.

great idea on having the food ready for when you get in!

Well I seem to be in self destuct mode at the minute eat eat eat eat :eek::cry::cry:

I was doing so well, even going out saturday night and not drinking I made my food before I went out and everything.

A stupid row yesterday with hubby about a stupid coach journey (long story) has caused a huge row and how do i respond FOOD :eek: I haven't stopped eating for 24 hours (except for sleeping) feeling disgusting.

Did not go to weigh in last night I was so mad WTF :eek: my mood seems to be so bad at the minute. Not sure if its PMS, it is due but by reckoning its a little late :eek::eek::eek: cant be pregnant hubby had the snip.

Maybe its because i'm bored I need a job and I cant find anything, got to get out of the self destruct mode before its to late x

Come on Woman!!! First of all draw a big line and get back into control! Just do it now... just like you did when you came back from holiday considering all the hell you went through (with the ash cloud and family stuff).
You don't want to throw away all the hard work you've done to get to where you are.
Have a row with the husband, fight your battle to the end and then if he is still being stubborn forget about food and just go out - go take a walk, to the park, go to the shops and get a magazine - anything just to distract you and take your mind off of things.
Don't let food be your "rescue" because you know it will not make you feel better in the long run and will probably just get you feeling worse.
Get back into control now...next update better be a good one!

it is hard when things go wrong and frustration is such a bad thing - just look at how well you have done so far and keep moving forwards towards your goal! You can do it!!!

Thanks guys feeling a bit sorry for myself :eek: have a sore throat and my period hasnt turned up yet :eek:.

Had a healthy breakfast and taking it one meal at a time. I so want to get my 5 stone sticker by Jun 12th so have to pull it together :eek: only 7 lbs to go so will try to get some more exercise in.

Thanks (((((hugs)))) for the support x

Well I have come through it, and been 100% for the past 2 days so feeling quite good and many thanks for checking up on me x

Still no period and i'm definitely retaining water "where is it" so hoping it will appear this weekend starting to feel a bit crampy, so fingers crossed.

Anyway enough of my gynae problems have a football tournament to prepare for tomorrow and want to look for some picnic ideas so here goes my food diary.

EE day

banana, puffed wheat (heb), milk (1.5 syns) sweetener.

AH cous cous (1.5 syns) 3 pagen crisprolls (6 syns) cheese (hea)

Chicken, rice, sweetcorn and roast veg

9 syns

Superfree
BNS, pepper, red onion

Red day

Porridge (heb) milk (hea) sweetener

chicken, ham and 1 tbsp tom chutney (1 syn) pagen roll (2 syns)

alpen light (3)

steak, roasted new pots in herbs (heb) roast veg

french fries (4.5 syn) 4 x flying saucers (1 syn)

syns 11.5

superfree
BNS, red onion, pepper, courgette and cherry toms

I'm guilty of doing no exercise since the weekend but have been full of cold and sore throat etc and havent been able to summon up any enthusiasm :eek:

Have a great weekend :D

Congrats on getting back on plan. Was worried when you didn't update your diary, but glad you're back on track!
My menses are also acting up (although mine came early this time), think it's part of the hormones and sometimes when we get quite stressed or there is a big change I notice that they come late. Hopefully that sorts itself out soon too.
Have a great weekend :)

Meli so glad I am back to, feel dreadful after 2 days off plan. What was I thinking?

The good thing about staying to class and minimins is that I now feel accountable for the first time ever about my unhealthy eating and realising what I am actually doing to myself by eating rubbish.

My mind completely felt as bad as the crap I was eating.

Never has the saying you are what you eat hit home as much as this past couple of days.

Crap food = crap mood :eek:

Can't believe what a lovely day its been today, this year i'm actually able to wear summer clothes instead of trying to cover up in my big long cardies and coat :eek:

Its given me an even bigger incentive to lose another stone by August so I can wear nicer stuff.

Waiting for my tea to cook (thai spiced chicken) so thought I would fill my diary.

Red day

2 ww wholemeal bread (heb) 3 bacon, poached egg and brown sauce (1 syn)

alpen light (3 syns) 2 pagen rolls (4) 30g RF cheese (hea) banana

ham, banana and 4 flying saucers (1 syn)

Thai chicken (1.5 syn) sw chips (heb) roast whole pepper and salad leaves.

syns 10.5

Well its been a fab weekend, definitely not pregnant :D completely swollen and horrendous fluid retention but I dont care :D and I have bought myself a lovely size 16 dress.

Hi meli hoping for a stay the same tonight have been on plan but only seem to have lost the fluid I had been retaining for the past 2 weeks.

So next week will probably be when I see any results. I am away next weekend but have no plans to come off sw. I am taking my own food and dont intend to drink. I am completely organised :D so heres to next monday WI.

I have my mojo back.

Have a great week :D

I am over the moon that I have STS considering what my body has been through for the past 10 days I am so relieved.

I am going away this weekend but i'm ultra ready so hoping for a good loss next week.

Have a fantastic week everyone.:D

Well done on the STS as it could have been worse!
Have a good week and hope your water retention gets better.

well yesterday started off great (dont worry I didnt fall off plan :D)

All meals had been accounted for including tea, which was to be roast chicken and veg but my swede wouldnt cook and got so fed up of waiting I dint bother and ended up having nothing as I got so peed off with hubby for cutting it so thick I went for a bath.( I blame my hormones whats wrong with me)

Why complain I should have done it myself shouldnt I, but unfortunately old age is setting in and for what ever reason I have lost quite a bit of strength in my right wrist and hand doc can find nothing medically wrong but its a PIA. So I have to rely on him do it :(

Anway I am sticking to red days until the weekend so here goes.

Red Day

banana, pagen rolls (heb) and cheese (hea)

porridge (heb) milk (1.5) and sweetener

bacon, egg, tin toms, nimble bread (2.5 ) and brown sauce (1 )

banana, roast chicken.

5 syns

Today I am cooking up a storm, a football tournament at the weekend in self catering means I want to be prepared so I am making all the favourites (bolognese, chicken dupiaza and yet to be decided) switching to EE friday so the weekend should be easier food wise.

I will be saving some syns so I can have a wee vodka at night. :D

So want a good weight loss next week so scouts honour I will behave.

Back