Sofartogo but taking it day by day...

Long time since I've posted on here but for anyone who followed the horse saga, (poss kieragh only...) he is being ridden again now. :) long way to go til he's out of the woods but it's a step in the right direction and I never thought I'd ride him again so it's all good! :)
Xxx

Ah thanks. I'm good. Long story but all is good. How are u doing? X

Sofartogo! said:
Long time since I've posted on here but for anyone who followed the horse saga, (poss kieragh only...) he is being ridden again now. :) long way to go til he's out of the woods but it's a step in the right direction and I never thought I'd ride him again so it's all good! :)
Xxx

Brill news!!! Each day at a time.

Great to cu again :) x

So I've been lurking on minimins for the past 6 months and commenting on odd threads but I haven't been keeping up to date with my diary. All went well for a while and I manage to get down to 10stone 0.8! Lowest in many, many years!! Then Christmas and January have been a bit lax and I weighed in this morning at 10st11!! ? not good!!

All I ok though because I have decided to mix things up a bit and do the 5:2 diet. 5 days eating a normal 1800 cal diet and 2 days of sticking to 500 cals. It suits me I think. I rarely have a weekend when I am not eating out or drinking so these will be less of a problem and my down days can be swapped around in the week if need be. Will aim for Monday and Thursday for now.
Starting stats -
Weight 10st 11
Waist 94cm

So here's day 1!

L - oats so simple
teaspoon golden syrup
banana
214 cals

D - 3 quorn sausages
1 egg omelette
280 cals

Snacks - 4 coffees 1 tea
5 cals

Total 499

Will keep my weigh day as fri, straight after a down day to hopefully keep me motivated! :)

Last edited:
Ahh thank you ladies!! I'm lucky you haven't abandoned me! :)

Just got in from my run and sat down to eat. I can not believe how good my dinner tasted!! :)
499 cals consumed and (coincidentally) 499 cals burned running!! Leaves me on 0 for the day and feeling surprisingly good!! Looking forward to my breakfast lunch and dinner tomorrow tho!! X

Yesterday felt weird! I had more calories than I planned to so will need to watch that in future. I feel a bit dubious now because I ate so much yesterday - how is this going to work? But I have my fingers crossed!
Only going to record my dd. the rest is on mfp.
Looking forward to another day of lovely food today!! X

Yesterday felt weird! I had more calories than I planned to so will need to watch that in future. I feel a bit dubious now because I ate so much yesterday - how is this going to work? But I have my fingers crossed!
Only going to record my dd. the rest is on mfp.
Looking forward to another day of lovely food today!! X

Hopefully just a one off! X

My next dd is tomorrow! Have a long day at work tomorrow so going to keep myself really busy and try not to eat until 3:15 ish. That will be a fast of 19hrs! Eek! Sounds a lot! But based on Mondays experience, I wasn't really hungry when I ate my lunch at 12:30 so thinking an extra few hours will be ok? Also, it will keep me motoring on through those last few hours in work! And being very good because some of the other staff are going out for tea at 3:30 (need to be back at work for 5:30) but I'm going to stay, fast, and get lots of work done!! :halo: !
Then I'll eat again at 7ish so will have another 12 hour fast after that. X

Second dd all done and dusted!! Haha!
L - porridge
Maple syrup
114 cals

D - 2egg omelette
Mushrooms
Spring onions
162 cals

Snack - malted moos
Tea with milk
5 black coffees
132 cals

Total - 408 cals

Had lunch at 3:15 the dinner at 8:30 and snack straight after.
Hopin to see a loss on the scales in the morning! Might cry if not! X

Back