sole source again! wedding weight loss

Luna R

Starting Sole source again tomorrow, not looking forward to the next three days....
Getting married in October and hope to lose at least 3 stone before that. Hardest thing is giving up the wine on a Friday night!
Start weight is 13.5 stone and height is 5'7 anyone else have similar goal?

My stats almost exactly the same- 5ft6, started at 13st1lb now I'm 1 measly pound off of two stone! Cannot wait to be in the 10's. I'm now my goal clothes size but still want to get to at least 10st7lb then re evaluate. This is the easiest and literally best diet ever!! Good luck!! How much planning have you done for your wedding? X

I'm 5ft7 and I'm the heaviest I've ever been at 14st. Started cd again today...done it before with amazing results... Hoping to lose 3 stone..

Im 5ft 10 and getting married in July! Started three days ago at 14st 6 and aiming for 11st 6 so similar loss. I'm been on Cambridge before, initially lost 4 stone, and put a couple back on, but I'm back with a vengeance! You will defo lose that weight if you stick 100%, I lost 1.5stone in the first month, and on average a stone for each month following. Hope you're staying strong :) Lets both be beautiful brides!

Starting Sole source again tomorrow, not looking forward to the next three days.... Getting married in October and hope to lose at least 3 stone before that. Hardest thing is giving up the wine on a Friday night! Start weight is 13.5 stone and height is 5'7 anyone else have similar goal?

Hi I am the same as you however I'm bridesmaid in July and want to do this we can help each other, come us to look great for weddings lol.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm doing mine for a wedding end of May and then I'm going Barbados in august! I'm 5"6 and I don't know what my starting weight is as it'd make me cry lol

Hi LizzRob!

Are you just starting off? How much do you want to lose?

Hey jo1989! Yeah on day 2 now. I think I want to lose about 3 stone-ish. I'll know when my clothes sizes get smaller more than what's on the scales although that does keep me going. I'm currently a size 14 but want to get back down to a 10.
And for those that doubt this diet, I went from a size 20 to a 10 in 2009. Ended up maintaining at a 14 since then but want it back off.

Hoping to lose 3 stone..

Sounds like a few of us are aiming for 3 stone and are just starting so lets keep each other motivated! Loads of time to lose it before the summer.

Lets all shed our 3 stones just in time for the summer :). .looking forward to feeling better about myself, the good thing I find about this diet is that after a few days you see and feel results so it keeps you motivated. Good luck everyone :))

You will! Just keep picturing yourself feeling gorgeous. That feeling is worth so so much more than any craving.

Hi! . I have a very similar goal and want to do it by June!! Not too far away at all. Just focus on your goal and you can do it! Plus, there's no better motivation than your own wedding!! :D

Hi everyone! Sorry only just replying, I couldn't find my post so just seen this. That's great there's a few of us with similar goals, we can definitely use this to support each other! I wasn't particularly good yesterday but have stuck to three products today and feel better for doing that. I just need to distract myself from food in the evening, it's more of a rabbit than being hungry.... I'm also doing goals in three days as when I think of a month I do fall off the wagon!! How are you all getting on? Xxx

You've done so well! I'd love also love to be back to 10 stone, I remember at the time think I was fat as well. Have you stuck to sole source? I find it hard when social events come up as I love a glass of wine which puts a stop to weight loss. I just need to be more strict with myself as don't want to look back at pictures and regret my size. Pretty much done all of the planning apart from invites, they seem like the most stressful part. I'm getting measured for my dress in June so do have that as a goal.... do you have a goal in mind? Xx

My stats almost exactly the same- 5ft6, started at 13st1lb now I'm 1 measly pound off of two stone! Cannot wait to be in the 10's. I'm now my goal clothes size but still want to get to at least 10st7lb then re evaluate. This is the easiest and literally best diet ever!! Good luck!! How much planning have you done for your wedding? X

Well done Cambridge fan! See my reply below, as you can see not quite got the hang of this website ;) but now know how to check back to my post. X

Im 5ft 10 and getting married in July! Started three days ago at 14st 6 and aiming for 11st 6 so similar loss. I'm been on Cambridge before, initially lost 4 stone, and put a couple back on, but I'm back with a vengeance! You will defo lose that weight if you stick 100%, I lost 1.5stone in the first month, and on average a stone for each month following. Hope you're staying strong :) Lets both be beautiful brides!

Absolutely lets do this! I am starting to get the fear so think I will stick to it better from now on.... how are you doing it? Sole source is hard going.... Good luck to us both! Xx

Hi I am the same as you however I'm bridesmaid in July and want to do this we can help each other, come us to look great for weddings lol.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins[/QUOTE

Yes weddings are a good incentive! I'm trying hard to stick with it!

Back