sole source again! wedding weight loss

Yes defo should get there just have to stay on track how much do u need to lose!! I would love to lose another 3 stone or 2 stone either way I'll b happy.its not my wedding my cousins but the other two bridesmaids are stick thin I hate that lol!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi,

Hoping I can join you I'm doing shake that weight (3shakes a day) so similar to Cambridge.

I'm getting married in September, had a baby 2 months ago and I weigh 13st 10 I need to get into the 10's by then so 3st+ to lose!

I got through my first day yesterday of 3 shakes although I've been up since 4am I assume due to lack of food, been keeping myself busy reading all these forums.

:)

I want to loose at least two stone but would be delighted with three stone, managed yesterday with three products but did have milk in my teas and coffees,will try without today.... I know what you mean by skinny bridesmaids, mine are all size 8s and 10s, so I don't want to be the big one! Good luck today! My goal is to have three products, 2 litres of water and go for a 20 minute walk, achievable I hope! X

Definitely achievable! Just keep imagining yourself in that dress! Worth ditching the food temporarily to feel amazing on the day and look amazing in photos forever!

How are we all doing girls? Picturing our gorgeous wedding / bridesmaids / attendee dresses?!

Hi , I'm being a bridesmaid in September in VEGAS !!!!
Do not want to be the fat bridesmaid I'm currently a size 20 will b happy if I can get to a 14/16
I also want to lose so I don't have to squeeze myself into those tiny aeroplane seats and ask for an extension
:)
Bring it on !! We can do this !!!! :)

You can so do this tor137! Have you started yet? When's the first weigh in for you?

No starting on Wednesday , my nearest ( easiest consultant to get to ) carnt fit me in till then
Really need to do this !!
Have u already started ? How you doing ? X

It's a hard yet motivating diet if you get to your first weigh in! Just need to find ways to keep yourself focused and occupied!

No starting on Wednesday , my nearest ( easiest consultant to get to ) carnt fit me in till then
Really need to do this !!
Have u already started ? How you doing ? X

I'm on SS - ish! On four packs a day because I'm 5ft10, and have the four at the weekend, but have three during the week plus 125-150cals of chicken pieces at lunch as I don't like mixing shakes in the office and don't like the preprepared ones. I'm on day 15, been 100% every day so far, and have lost 14lbs at last count :)

Its an amazing plan, but you have to commit and power through the first week, which is followed by a slightly less hard second week. All the weeks following feel amazing though, in my experience!

Finally back on here been so busy!! How is everyone getting on? I lost another 3lb so I'm happy hope everyone is well and sticking to the diet :)

How you doing Luna?

I'm still 100% on day 24 smallzie, glad to see you're doing well too!

Well done u are doing well!! How much have u lost now? I've cheated a bit but oh well bck on track now

How much you lost so far now? Aww no what made you cheat? It's good to learn what your triggers are so you can avoid them in future.

Aww thanks Halebob! How much would you like to lose? How far on through the plan are you?

Yeah only cheated as it was my cousins 21st so the booze didn't help along with the food you want afterwards and kinda getting lost but from tomoz back on track!

Back