sole source again! wedding weight loss

Stupid iPad sent that without me finishing what I had to say lol!! I've lost in total now about 21lbs!! July is getting closer and im getting annoyed with myself for each day not doing 100% but tomoz is a new day. What days do u get weighed in?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi halebob don't worry I only ever have one flavour and that's chocolate only one I like that will keep me on the diet! If u find one u enjoy then stick to it or else u won't stick to it, have u tried your shakes with ice makes it so much tastier and feels like u are having a real choco shake lol! Hope that helps

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yeah, all I have is chocolate and chocolate mint shakes but I'm happy with that! I get married 25th July, so 11 weeks to lose 2 more stone to get to my target of 11 stone ish, which is a BMI of 22 for my height.

Just stick at it Halebob, the first week is by far the hardest and if you can do that you can definitely keep going on the plan. 2 stone is definitely doable, just try not to cheat as it'll make it harder on you!

Smallzie, glad you're back on track, come and update us tomorrow evening with your 100% day!

I'm going to go and see my consultant over the next few days to swap over stuff. Gonna try the bars and see how I go. I did lighter life 2 years ago but got bored as I only liked the choc shakes. But I have a firm goal this time. Bought a size smaller dress so I HAVE to lose weight :p
Had to have some food today as I was at uni and the choc shake made me want to vom and had nothing else with me. Chicken salad though so n ot a bad choice.
Just need to figure out what I like. But I have had 3 litres of water today.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using
MiniMins.com mobile app

I just think its a case of thinking about whether you're more fed up with limited shakes or constantly feeling like you need to be dieting with constant food!

It's really hard but impressed that rather than giving in you're taking positive action by swopping your packs. Hope today is another good day!

Thanks. Tried the rice pudding this morn and didn't like that. So tried the butterscoth shake. Didn't like that. Had ro have soup for brekkie.
Going to my cc tonight to change stuff. May have to have a salad again later as I have nothing left to take to uni.
Going to see what I lose but maybe write this week off as a trail. Hopefully get into ketosis though
Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't give up or write off the week because you should still get a great loss, even with the salad! See this week as a bit of intro but also as your chance to start 'practising' 100%!

Don't mentally let go, this diet is lethal without the right mind set! These are just minor obstacles that need to be bypassed! Keep trying hun

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Hopefully you'll find something you like hun and kick start the diet :)

Anything else you liked?

The peanut bars are lush but you're only allowed 1 a day :(

Super! Well I hope you find some more stuff that's suitable hun and you can stay on track

Hope you're feeling a bit better now you've found stuff you like!

How you doing halebob? Any more products you like? Hope you're starting to enjoy the plan :)

I like all thr bars. Been 100% now for 3 days cause of my problems. I keep obsessing about food but not had anything. There isn't anything in particular that I want to eat. It's just the thought of food.
Sat next to other half whilst he was eating steak today which was hard cause i was hungry. Then went to my friends for eurovision night and there were nibbles so I had my bar.
Just waiting to get to weigh in on mon eve to be rewarded.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done hun that's super :) keep going! :)

I completely felt that weird desire to eat but not anything in particular for the first week or so. It does pass, I promise! Hope you have a great loss.

Back