sole source again! wedding weight loss

I am a lot bigger than you girls - i started at 16.3 and want to be about 12.7 for my wedding next April and our honeymoon of course!!! Xx

The goal is still the same hun and you're doing super! Most people wouldn't have even thought about losing weight until jan! Lol

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

You have plenty of time to get to your goal and maintenance fraufrau. You'll look great I'm sure.

I was 14.7 when I started slimming world in 2012. Lost a stone. Maintained that for 10 months while I was abroad and then tried to lose the rest. Didn't quite work out. So decided I had to take action to be a slimmer bride.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Exactly! I don't want to look back at the photos and feel like I let myself down. 15lbs off in 3 weeks and 11.5 inches, so raring to go! Xx

Well done that's super :)

Exactly! I don't want to look back at the photos and feel like I let myself down. 15lbs off in 3 weeks and 11.5 inches, so raring to go! Xx

Yeah I know what you mean, I've been to so many events and so many holidays I intended to lose weight for and didn't manage, and felt so crap for it. I can't bear that feeling at my wedding!

Yeah I know what you mean, I've been to so many events and so many holidays I intended to lose weight for and didn't manage, and felt so crap for it. I can't bear that feeling at my wedding!

I was a size 22 for my wedding and it was horrid!

I was a size 12 for the divorce ;) lol

Ha! Absolutely his loss! No pun intended!!

Ha! Absolutely his loss! No pun intended!!

Weirdly, he left me when I was thin! Married me huge. The woman he left me for was a size 8/10, but looks like a horse so it's no biggy lol deffo his loss :)

Back