Sole Sourcing Saturday **hour by hour**

mollydog

Silver Member
....and by that i mean all of us who are sticking to whichever plan we're on 100% today!
I've slept really well last night just wish i could sleep for longer in the mornings at the weekend but i suppose if i've woken early i must have had enough quality sleep.
Not so nice here today, oh just looked out window and its raining so no point hanging washing out so looks like its the hoover and steam mop for me today.
Have a good one, whatever you're up to.
Mx

morning!! just having my tetra brik now :) then off to work later :( have a great day xx Belle xx

Morning all....
Hope everyone has a great weekend.. Im off to take my little boys to a party at 11am.. then Im going to the west end to meet some girls I have known for about 4 years on a baby forum I am on.. I have only ever met one of them.. but feel like I know them all so well... a bit nervous but I am sure it will be great to actually meet them all..

They will be doing lots of drinking I am sure so it will be me and my shakes... lol

Have a great 100% day everyone xxxx

Morning everyone hope you all have a great day today.

havent been around much recently with one thing and another but am hoping to be on here alot more this next 2 weeks to make sure I stay on track for the 2 weeks before I go away!

belle hope work ok, Molly enjoy your housey jobs and Curly have a nice party and then catch up. can understand your nervousness I would be too, but thats what ai love about forums by the time you meet in the flesh you don all know each other really.

We should organise a meet at some point when we are all at goal and have a great girlie weekend!

Am contemplating moving up to 810 (again) see diary.... probably will do or ss+ my main problem is with it I have all these intentions in the morning s to do it and then when teatime comes Im just not hungry and I cant be bothered to eat. Any tips cos you have done ss+ - are you staying on that till maintenance or are you going back to ssing?

Have a good day everyone
xxxx

Hi everyone,

Molly, put loads of effort in with the mop and use a few more calories :) it is pouring down here too this morning!
Belle- Have a good day at work! At least your not stuck inside on a lovely hot sunny day!
Curly, have a great day with your friends, I'm sure you must feel so much more confident about meeting them now you are so slim...
Have a great time!

Jessica have a great one too, am going to have a read of your diary now too :)

I am going to concentrate on house work today ,,,
All the kids are away the weekend, so no excuses for me not getting loads done....
Had a tough couple of days with cravings, but not given in and still 100%
Was hoping the scales would ave had a jump but nope.... I soooo better lose more than 2lb this week!!!

Hope everyone else has a great day...

x

We should organise a meet at some point when we are all at goal and have a great girlie weekend!

With lots of alcohol? Oh how I miss having a glass of wine or 12 on a Saturday night.......

EDIT: Cause I realised this is probably one of the reasons I was so big in the first place. Still, it wouldn't harm once in a while ;)

Yep it's the wine I miss too!

Got nothing planned for weekend other than chilling out and coughing!!! Thankfully the weather is horrid so I don't feel like I'm missing too much.

Morning lovely losing ladies.

CD is wonderful, how can I be in such a positive mood even though its raining and my shoulder hurts? Ack, I luuuurve ketosis. Nothing planned today, just gotta pick h2b up after work at 9.30pm, so the kiddles and I are having a girlie evening in watching High School Musical and eating popcorn (well, some of us are... ;)) before we pick Sam up. Then I'm going to model him some of the new lingerie I bought ;);)

Not fair really- I wanna lose some weight off my bust, but would have perfered it off my stomach first.

I've got a long weekend off and will probably find this quite trying for me. At least when Im at work, I dont have time to think about food and I find it easier to manage CD (though this is my first week and first weigh-in tomorrow). I'm currently sitting here with the original porridge, dreading trying it :)
Have a good day, all!

Ladies, not to be a drama queen but I'll be taking a break from the boards for a while. Just had a really **** week last week, culminating in last night and don't feel I can be positive for me at the moment, much less all of you guys either.

Don't want to be a pure albatross either. Probably back in a few days or so.

Anyway - away for weigh in, face the music and not really much planned for rest of the day.

Hey Lexie - totally totally understand - just read thread about last night. I think that when we first start the diet we are all fired up and here is a life line and helps keeps us in check but when we get to where we are its a bit of a no-mans land, as we arent in the first few weeks but cant go over to the maintenance forum yet.

Ive been a bit quiet awell for the same reasons really especially with my blips.

sending you big big hugs and see you back here when you feel up to it chick.
xxxx

morning ladies,

Lexie, lexie. dont ditch us. Isnt that what we are here for? support?

Nice to see you back jess, love the pics

good to chat last night curly, hope the meeting up with friends goes well

tilly, your right, put some extra effort into the house work and use it as awork out.

im sticking round home today, sun is STILL OUT? cant believe it, suppose to be raining today? no prob, i'll take the weather mans mistake anyday. House work and back up on the treadmill for me. took a 3 day break from it but I miss it purely for de-stressing and zoning out with my mp3, really need it, had a bad bad week with personal probs. Gonna ss+ this week but I feel a little guilty(should i, shouldnt i), dont know why. Only lost 1 lb this week. so maybe steping up a little will help?

have a great day everyone. good luck with WI's and sorry if I missed anyone

am of to do jobs will be back around later keep up the good work people. I will do ss+ woth you this week Denise - keep reminding me NOT to change my mind! have got the food in the fridge for it will have to chuck the mushrooms as they have gone off - bought them on tues with the intention of doing ss+ and havent got round to it!

so you will have to keep kicking me up the bum reminding me to do SS+ as I need to keep you company

If you need to exercise to relax then keep it up
xxx

am of to do jobs will be back around later keep up the good work people. I will do ss+ woth you this week Denise - keep reminding me NOT to change my mind! have got the food in the fridge for it will have to chuck the mushrooms as they have gone off - bought them on tues with the intention of doing ss+ and havent got round to it!

so you will have to keep kicking me up the bum reminding me to do SS+ as I need to keep you company

If you need to exercise to relax then keep it up
xxx

Your on jess, so what you eating tonight? ihave chicken breast and cucumbers?LOL

I just realised ladies, my next big goal is to get into the 12st's by july which despite having a bad week, is do-able. Please please, need your support and encouragement, push me a bit!!!

Morning all, well it's pouring down here, wellandgood, can't believe you still have the sun, take advantage!!
I'm still in studying, but at least when the sun isn't shining it's not so bad. Just having a coffee first and then I'll get into it. I'm trying to have my first shake as late as possible cos I usually find the evening hardest.

Ladies, not to be a drama queen but I'll be taking a break from the boards for a while. Just had a really **** week last week, culminating in last night and don't feel I can be positive for me at the moment, much less all of you guys either.

Don't want to be a pure albatross either. Probably back in a few days or so.

Anyway - away for weigh in, face the music and not really much planned for rest of the day.

Im sorry to hear you wont be on here for a while - these boards should be available for everyone - not just when they have something positive to say. But I do understand, when I was going through my bad patch I avoided them like the plague too!

I hope you will come back to us soon and feel stronger again :)

xxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit72

Fabulous idea, I SO need something to look forward to...who is going to organise it? :D

I just realised ladies, my next big goal is to get into the 12st's by july which despite having a bad week, is do-able. Please please, need your support and encouragement, push me a bit!!!

consider yourself pushed missy ...... My next goal is in the 10's by my hols so need 4.5lbs off in this 2 weeks and if I keep nibbling its not going to happen!

so Im going to have chicken and mushrooms tonight. and you and I can do this together you can get into the 12's chick. Im convinced you are going to get a whoosh week soon you blinking deserve it.

am off to get kids will be back later
xxx

lexie-don't go-we're here to support you no matter what {{{hugs}}}

It's raining here...was going to go shopping but I hate this weather!

Back