Green Days Some advice re green days please

juneduggan

Well so far have managed to lose 23 and 1/2 lbs so only need to lose 4 and 1/2lbs to get my 2 stone award and have just over 2 and 1/2 weeks to do it in (3 weigh ins as will do my 3rd weigh in night before i usually do it) but i am finding that my weight loss on extra easy is slow and steady so think maybe trying out a green day to see if that will help, any suggestions of what i could take to work??

I get up at 6am and leave more or less right away in order that i am ready to start work at 7am and work until 4pm so need some ideas of meals especially for breakfast that i could have - i get a 10 min break in the morning and then a 30 min lunch (all because of flexible working in order to help with childcare issues).

I thought about boiled egg on 2 slice of toast (a choice) or weetabix(b choice) and semi skimmed milk (a choice) with fruit. Any other suggestions would be gratefuly welcomed

Thanks
June
xx

my hubby works shifts and i do him the chick pea dahl bake to take
1 tins chick pea dahl (asda)
tin chopped toms
onion
mushrooms
pepper or other superfree
and i put it all in a cassetole dish
i makes up a chinese sav rice put that in the dish with the rest and bake in oven covered for 1 hr
and for us it does 4 decenct tubs for him to take to work
and its yummy

So many breakfast idea...

What about taking porridge in a tub? I like quinoa porridge at the moment. Sometimes I mixit with free yoghurt add fruit etc.
Also SW quiche - made the night before - with eggs, mushrooms and veggie sausage. Very filling.
French toast is also a good one. Sometimes I jut have boiled egg, Alpen and banana.
Sausage sandwich always goes down well. Blitz the sausage and then wrap sandwich in foil til you get to work.

Muller light decanted into a tupperware pot mixed with a HE portion of porridge and strawberries/banana the porridge swells up in the muller and tastes lovely when you have time to eat it x

Doing GREEN days are you veggie or like carbs and add meat?

Green days are not any quicker than other methods - I lose 1lb a week.

i too leave early for work so on a green day i make my self a egg and tomato sarnie both free and the bread is a healthy extra

If you have a look at the 'what's for breakfast' thread there a lots of quick breakfast suggestions :)

Back