some simply filling queries

claireyfairey

Hi, hope someone can help me with the questions I have!

1) Can I switch between PP and SF? I was thinking I will use PP through the week, but SF at the weekends...?

2) Are eggs free on SF?

3) Can I include WW low fat yogurts as free of SF? I would have thought this was okay, but just want to be sure!

Can't think of any more right now, but thanks in advance for the help :D

I didnt think you could have the weight watchers yogurts thought it was only low fat plain natural yoghurt.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

futuremrsoodit said:
I didnt think you could have the weight watchers yogurts thought it was only low fat plain natural yoghurt.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No ww yoghurts, 0% total or low fat Greek yoghurts! But otherwise yes

I have attached 2 screen shots from ww! All are SF yogurt!

+ did you know you can have 2 tsp of healthy oil (olive oil, etc) on SF per day and you don't have to point it.

I switch between SF and PP in the week. If your eating out and getting Chinese or something I'd pp that day! Or it will eat all your weeklies up!

Attachments

• image-153696234.jpg
    image-153696234.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 110
  • image-2511659098.jpg
    image-2511659098.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 101

+ did you know you can have 2 tsp of healthy oil (olive oil, etc) on SF per day and you don't have to point it.

I switch between SF and PP in the week. If your eating out and getting Chinese or something I'd pp that day! Or it will eat all your weeklies up!

Thanks so much :)

claireyfairey said:
So is that a yes or a no?! LOL! :D

Sorry I meant no to ww yoghurts but the other ones i listed r free! 0% total is nice with some sweetener plus u could blend some raspberries and mix with it to make a raspberry yoghurt!

Purpled said:

That's a lot of free yogurts

Sorry I meant no to ww yoghurts but the other ones i listed r free! 0% total is nice with some sweetener plus u could blend some raspberries and mix with it to make a raspberry yoghurt!

Thankyou, that sounds delicious! :)

Back