Someone kick me or I will 790!

Nathalie20

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hi All,

I think it's mainly boredom but I am v bored, v hungry (mentally not physcially) and am quite stressed what with moving house this week etc. I feel like Im going to crack soon so should but I can't actually imagine breaking it yet as its taken me ages to get into it hmmmm so do you think I should do a 790 plan today and have some chicken breast + salad when I get home to 'satisfy' myself and carry on ss'ing tomorrow as planned....:confused:

I don't know whats wrong with me today I think I am just making excuses for myself - someone give me a good kicking and sort me out quick!

Hi All,

I think it's mainly boredom but I am v bored, v hungry (mentally not physcially) and am quite stressed what with moving house this week etc. I feel like Im going to crack soon so should but I can't actually imagine breaking it yet as its taken me ages to get into it hmmmm so do you think I should do a 790 plan today and have some chicken breast + salad when I get home to 'satisfy' myself and carry on ss'ing tomorrow as planned....:confused:

I don't know whats wrong with me today I think I am just making excuses for myself - someone give me a good kicking and sort me out quick!

here's a big kick darlin :whoopass: (couldnt find a kick so you get a smacked bum instead) and an extra big hug too :grouphugg: I feel like eating too, I hate the shakes and have been groggy since day one, better than I was though. It's day 7 for me so weigh in tonight.

I feel if it were me who was going to have chicken and salad tonight then I would end up eating too much and then pig out. but that's just me. if you can do 790 and that is that, then maybe it's what you should do. good luck either way sweetie xxx

Thanks Sophia Jo! I'm just in a feeling sorry for myself mood I think and need to look at the bigger picture properly! :)

You have done very well with getting yourself onto the CD wagon so well done chick! :)

N xx

Thanks Sophia Jo! I'm just in a feeling sorry for myself mood I think and need to look at the bigger picture properly! :)

You have done very well with getting yourself onto the CD wagon so well done chick! :)

N xx

you have done marvelous losing so much weight. How long has it taken you? girls like you inspire us newbies :D

I've been doing 790 since thursday & my weight stayed the same right through so I'm back to SS today. It won't really affect your weight loss if you decide to do it just for a day or so. However, I have found it really really tough going back to SS. I'd had 2 packs by 11am & have had to keep myself busy until now to keep my mind off food (even shakes!) Your choice of course but I hope you have stronger will power than me if you do!

Thanks Soph - I lost just over 4 stone with LL last summer in about 4 months I think it was. I then put on a stone and yo yo'ed for ages but have got back on the wago properly this time and am going to loose a stone and a half to get me back into my safe area, well that and my size 10 jeans hehe :) You can def do it, If I did you can to! My new diary is in the Strugglers + re-starters thread if you ever need a new read or want to see how Im getting on!

Fingers crossed - I will be good my will power is picking up again, think I will go home guzzle some water have a shake, make a start on painting my dressing table well washing it so I can paint it tomorrow night have a bath and get into bed - yup with no food!

I'm just a moaning mini today I think. I dont want to 790 really I just want to get today over with so it will be another day of being good! and another step closer to being thin again

N xx

Glad you found your strength :) Not sure DIY is the answer though if you're anything like me, wallpapering has made me feel I deserve a chinese take away!

Good luck with your move & the diet.

Back