• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Someone Thought My Hubby Was Having An Affair!

Paul and I went out for the Newcastle-Sunderland match on Sunday and saw a guy we know but haven't seen for a few months. Anyway the next day Paul's brother said who's that girl you were seen with in the pub on Sunday? well obviously it was me but I wasn't recognised because of my weight loss, so Paul told this guy he was with me and he said no way that wasn't your wife she was much thinner than Lisa. It made my day even if he was accused of having an affair lol.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Nat

that's fab lisa, you must have felt so chuffed, well done, that's a big incentive to keep going x

woo hoo :)

JaxieD

Silver Member
Oh my!!:eek:

What a great boost!! It reminds me when i lost 3 stone with WW, I went out one night and a guy from work i hadn't seen for ages asked me if me and OH had spit up coz i'd lost so much weight!! Cheek!! (Unfortunately i evidently put it all back on again!!:cry:
It's great to see the look on people's faces when they see you with so much weight off - i can;t wait!!;)

Funny how men's behaviour changes towards you when you're slim - they were like flies around the proverbial! (That;s what i found anyway!!) After all i was the same person underneath - just less of me!!):confused:

Hope your OH is enjoying his new woman!!
This must have given you such a boost in confidence....and spur you on to your ultimate goal

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
ooo brilliant :D

Wish

Silver Member
:D LOL thats funny, what a feeling eh?!!

Well done x

:clap: Loved it!

Well done you x