Someone Thought My Hubby Was Having An Affair!

Lisa Marie

Silver Member
Paul and I went out for the Newcastle-Sunderland match on Sunday and saw a guy we know but haven't seen for a few months. Anyway the next day Paul's brother said who's that girl you were seen with in the pub on Sunday? well obviously it was me but I wasn't recognised because of my weight loss, so Paul told this guy he was with me and he said no way that wasn't your wife she was much thinner than Lisa. It made my day even if he was accused of having an affair lol.

that's fab lisa, you must have felt so chuffed, well done, that's a big incentive to keep going x

woo hoo :)

Oh my!!:eek:

What a great boost!! It reminds me when i lost 3 stone with WW, I went out one night and a guy from work i hadn't seen for ages asked me if me and OH had spit up coz i'd lost so much weight!! Cheek!! (Unfortunately i evidently put it all back on again!!:cry:
It's great to see the look on people's faces when they see you with so much weight off - i can;t wait!!;)

Funny how men's behaviour changes towards you when you're slim - they were like flies around the proverbial! (That;s what i found anyway!!) After all i was the same person underneath - just less of me!!):confused:

What a massive confidence boost..... Well done Lisa x

Hope your OH is enjoying his new woman!!
This must have given you such a boost in confidence....and spur you on to your ultimate goal

ooo brilliant :D

:D LOL thats funny, what a feeling eh?!!

Well done x

lol hun dont be stupid of course u do.

i bet ull smileing i wud be too just keep thinking about it, itll keep u going lol xx

:clap: Loved it!

Well done you x

what a lovely compliment, all your hard work is paying off. Good for you:D

Back