Someones put my hands and nose in the deep freeze

Im so cooooooooold,

I can see my hands, well I think they're my hands typing on the keyboard, but I cant feel them.

Why is there no smilie for beiing bl**dy freezing when you want one?

The joys of SS.

Bring on the summer, or some gloves.

Bm2lm xx

Its terrible isn't it!! I was watching telly with my coat on yesterday!!

we're into march now so summers on it's way!

I am also sitting here typing with my fleece jacket and the heating on......though we shouldnt complain its a sure sign of ketosis. :vibes:

I just cant get used to being so cold. Ive never been cold all my life until now. For the 1st time ever my bedroom winter is always shut, I always wear socks, have t shirts on under jumpers and go out in coat, scarf and gloves!!! oh and go to bed with socks on.....
this is from the girl who used to have window open all year round, walks around in t shirts, never wears a coat and loves to get rid of the winter quilt as soon as I can.

Yep im sitting here next to a radiator shivering. Still at least we know ketosis is working.

I'm not THAT cold.....Is that unusual? I'm on 790. Wonder if that makes a difference.. I've had days when I really am freezing but not so much lately..I'll maybe do a ketosis test. I don't suppose I should worry. I've not been hungry.

I was so cold this time last year when I was in ketosis and ended up wearing my DH's ex-raf thermals and he bought me a hand warmer which I always kept about my person.

It's a good sign though, ketosis is well & truly at home :)

Glad Im not the only one. I am sat here in H2be sweatshirt plus my really thick Pjs and a lovely snug sleeping bag :giggle:Hmmmm not thought about what I do when I get my very urgent need for the loo!!!

I just cant get used to being so cold. Ive never been cold all my life until now. For the 1st time ever my bedroom winter is always shut, I always wear socks, have t shirts on under jumpers and go out in coat, scarf and gloves!!! oh and go to bed with socks on.....
this is from the girl who used to have window open all year round, walks around in t shirts, never wears a coat and loves to get rid of the winter quilt as soon as I can.

Blitz:

I know that was only a Freudian slip I have highlighted in your post, but it kinda makes the point!

Heat pads are the thing - one on feet, one on neck, hot bottie on tum and on back - oh and BIG coat when you go out! Yes, I know you look like you wearing a fat suit, but everyone is SO shocked when you take it off - i got: look how much weight you have lost!!!!!!

Take care

Blitz:

I know that was only a Freudian slip I have highlighted in your post, but it kinda makes the point!

Heat pads are the thing - one on feet, one on neck, hot bottie on tum and on back - oh and BIG coat when you go out! Yes, I know you look like you wearing a fat suit, but everyone is SO shocked when you take it off - i got: look how much weight you have lost!!!!!!

Take care
Ha missed that one but youre right it does make the point. I was out today in my coat, jumper and scarf and bumped into someone I havent seen since Christmas and she was shocked at the difference in me.....I didnt help I just stood there grinning like a Cheshire Cat....oh Im so modest!!

Go to Millets,they have some slipper sock things reduced down from £20 to 99p and they are fab and soooooooo warm..Infact all there winter stuff has 75% off so stock up :)

Hey,

I had no idea what you lot were on about when I read this thread yesterday, but today... well I was awakened to the world of ketosis cold!!

I have felt freezing all day from head to toe, and am now sitting in my lounge with the fire on full blast, with goosebumps and I can't feel my feet!! My parents came in and had a rant about wasting gas but I showed them my goosebumps and they went away and left me to it.

This ketosis stuff is a crazy lark! xx

Hey,

I had no idea what you lot were on about when I read this thread yesterday, but today... well I was awakened to the world of ketosis cold!!

I have felt freezing all day from head to toe, and am now sitting in my lounge with the fire on full blast, with goosebumps and I can't feel my feet!! My parents came in and had a rant about wasting gas but I showed them my goosebumps and they went away and left me to it.

This ketosis stuff is a crazy lark! xx
Welcome.....Im dreading my gas bill. I sit in front of the fire and i still feel sooooo cold

I'm out of ketosis at the mo so can't wait for my hands to freeze again so I know I'm back in!

Back