Total Solution Something has finally clicked :)

Brilliant news Gareth! I guess for it to be successful long term, it has to become 'normal' for us.
Well done - catch up with you tomorrow! ?

Clockworx said:
Day 5 Done!!!

I am over the moon because I can feel myself mentally and physically changing even to the extent that I forgot I was on the plan and was contently working away lol.

Good Luck everyone :)

It's really good when it's gets to this stage, as it stops feeling like a diet, and just feels normal! I'm on day 9 at the mo, have had the occasional urge but nothing major.
Good luck with ur weight loss journey.

Hi Gareth and Sarah

Glad to hearn your both getting on well. I started on Friday and doing well so far :D

Good luck for 100% today

Jo

kookiethekat said:
Hi Gareth and Sarah

Glad to hearn your both getting on well. I started on Friday and doing well so far :D

Good luck for 100% today

Jo

Thanks Jo, start of day 3 for me and feeling tired but I did have a full-on day yesterday so will take it easier today!
Good luck with you 100% too!

Sarah x

Ok call me impatient but I had to weight myself tonight instead of tomorrow!

And......... 10lb in one week. I know the first week you lose water too but its still blowing my mind.

So motivation was 100% and is now 1200% lol.

Well I hope all my TS buddies get goods result too.

Good Luck

Gareth :bliss:

Wow! That's brilliant. I know we all expect the first week's loss to be good.....but that's mega. Certainly makes it all worthwhile, doesn't it!

Well done, Gareth, and keep up the good work!
Sarah x

Cheers Sarah...

I canvas definitely say that after day 6 the plan struggle seems to just fade and the excitement of the weight-in kicks in lol

Good luck

Gareth x

P.s.

I'm going to subscribe to your diary now :)

Hi Gareth

Wondered how it's going for you as we haven't heard from you for a while?

Hope all is OK? Maybe you're just too busy to fill us in!

Sarah x

Ok call me impatient but I had to weight myself tonight instead of tomorrow!

And......... 10lb in one week. I know the first week you lose water too but its still blowing my mind.

So motivation was 100% and is now 1200% lol.

Well I hope all my TS buddies get goods result too.

Good Luck

Gareth :bliss:

Well done on your weight loss, that is fab. So it does get easier?
How do you subscribe to people diarys?

Dee
x

Hi Deecee,

First of all thanks for the comment :)

It does get easier and after the first week you should find yourself in a nice routine. The impulse wants do keep raising their head every now and then but after a moment of ignoring then they soon pass.

My energy is now of the chart and I feel clear head pretty much all the time, in fact my family and I took on a 3hr cross country bike ride today which would have been unheard of before.

I think its a case of Garbage in, Garbage out lol!

Good Luck Deecee

Gareth

Ok day 11... my life feels normal, my clothes are starting to fit and my energy is through the roof!

All I can say is life is gooooooooooood on TS.

Good Luck Everyone!

Gareth

Brilliant Gareth!

It's lovely to feel your clothes loosening and even better when the 'regime' becomes part of your normal routine.

Are you finding the energy to do things that you didn't do before? I have been blitzing the house - it's never been so clean!

Keep up the good work Gareth!

Sarah x

Hi Sarah,
It's been grate the past few days... the routine has become the norm and I havent been craving anything.

Yes my energy is up too, I started going bike riding with the family and next week I am going to have a couple of evening rides to add a bit more burn to my week.

Well Done! and Goood Luck!

Gareth :)

Oh... this weeks loss was taken this morning and its another 4lb in the right direction.

:worthy: Exante :worthy:

Gareth :)

Amazing! A stone in 2 weeks! Hope you are chuffed :D great news glad it is going so well :D

Wow Gareth! Fabulous result, this time 2 weeks ago you were a stone heavier - just think!

Keep it up & glad you are enjoying the soups :)-/) ha ha!

Sarah x

Hi Gareth

Just wondered how it's all going with you? Hopefully all OK, but just shout if you need some encouragement :)

I think the boredom has set in with me so am going to mix n match flavours - see what that does for me!

Hope all is well :)

Sarah x

Back