Sona's Diary- dusting off and starting again

Just popped by to catch up
do hope you are getting some sleep
mind you with this heat little ones find it so hard - thank goodness it was cooler last night

any more news on your allergy
and well done for getting to 12 9 - so wish I was out of the 13's
it will happen for me though - then I can follow in those foot steps you are leaving :):)

how strange about the grass, still like you say i guess you will find out more-you can call me jane you know !!!

Hey jane!
hope ur alright hun1 sorry i havent replied in ages! just dnt get time to come online much at work and no time at home! :-( Spoke with my doc and his reply to questions re allergy was "i dont know what to say".. I also told him that i only see to lose weight during my period once a month and no other time.. he replied " i dont know what to say".. do you see a pattern here...

xx

Just popped by to catch up
do hope you are getting some sleep
mind you with this heat little ones find it so hard - thank goodness it was cooler last night

any more news on your allergy
and well done for getting to 12 9 - so wish I was out of the 13's
it will happen for me though - then I can follow in those foot steps you are leaving :):)

thanks babe! i wish i could tell you that im less than 12.9 now but i cant! my weight is a monster that is out to get me! My last WI on friday said i was 12.10 again!! i just dnt trust my Weight to stay the same! this is the reason i dont have a ticker!! When i have a great loss like a few lbs after a few weeks.. only then do i tell you guys! Wish me luck on my mini goal of 12.5 by 7th august!

how's ur weight loss coming along have u kicked the 13's yet? (sorry havent been on any diaries today!)

xx

Ive updated my pics got another one of my lil boy on there in his shirt n tie!! Ive had an on/ off week.. have been feeling a bit strange in my tummy.. constipated and sometimes i feel pregnant (but im not) has anyone ever felt this? When i lie on my tummy i feel like there is a bump in there as you would feel if u were a few month pregs. its really strange and worrying!

catch up soon!!

No I have not managed to kick the 13's into touch yet
but I will get there 13 3 today so a pound down in the last two weeks

this can be done - it might take me ages - and maybe you too but it will eventually shift :):)

hello

well done on your loss so far.im new to this site myself and am newely back on the wagon as far as weight watchers is concerned but i can tell you last time i truly tried it helped me lose nine stone so keep at it.it really is worth it and surprisingly never leaves me hungry ive just been getting out of the habit of being greedy lol but i hope we can chat eachother through this im sure both of us will have advice that will each help the other good luck xxx:)

No I have not managed to kick the 13's into touch yet
but I will get there 13 3 today so a pound down in the last two weeks

this can be done - it might take me ages - and maybe you too but it will eventually shift :):)

I hope so honey i realllly hope so! im still stuck on 12.9 - 12.10 althought 12.11 did show its ugly head aswell!! I think its due to being very constipated! im very close to taking some laxi's as its amking things uncomftable!! (sorry for being iky! hehe)

Good luck with ur 13:3, this was my start weight 3 months ago and it did come down slowly but surely.

well done on your loss so far.im new to this site myself and am newely back on the wagon as far as weight watchers is concerned but i can tell you last time i truly tried it helped me lose nine stone so keep at it.it really is worth it and surprisingly never leaves me hungry ive just been getting out of the habit of being greedy lol but i hope we can chat eachother through this im sure both of us will have advice that will each help the other good luck xxx:)

hey liloone!, good luck on ur journey and well done for jumping back on the bandwagon!

Im finding myself more and more hungry for some reason! i really need to start working on filling up on zero points!! i hope its justa phase!

anyway hope your all doing well and losing weight!

catch up soon
s xx

Hi Sona, i havent been around much for a few days either, sorry you been feeling a bit rough.

Love the new picutre btw

Thanks jane!

I think i know why im feeling rough... but i cant TEST it for another 7 days!.... Anyway thats one theory! iv been really tired and feeling nauseous for a few days now. Gona stop taking my xenical tablets untill i can test.

My lil one had a high temp again last night.. i duno whats going on with him.. if he's still ill when i go home im taking him to docs again. Last time they just advised calpol! its getting frustrating now.

Thats my only big news for now.. weight still stuck on 12.9 and not looking like its gona budge! So im a bit peeved at that... not having a very good few days...

SO does this mean we need to look out for an update from you in
a weeks time :):)
well whatever the result I hope its the one you want
could your little one be teething - mine always got a really high temperature with that - and ear infections :)

do hope you both get some sleep tonight

Hey Aaleigha!
Well i guess u wil be getting an update in a weeks time or maybe sooner! i hear the test nowerdays can be done quite early! Although last time i waited till 2 weeks after just to be sure! I dont know what result i want just yet... not knocking it or anything... I will be happy either way.. will let u know.

My lil one is 16 months and he has most of his teeth even the back ones.. i have a feeling some of his back teeth are coming out slowly.. so making him ill. I will take him to docs if it gets worse.. last time he had temp doc checked his ears and said it was fine.

Ive had two rotton days at work feeling ikky, and the third has started with a thudding headach! Got my cut of tea ready to try tackle that b4 i take any paracetamol! Doesnt help that my job involves speaking to people on the phone for 30-40 mins trying to talk them in to how to fix thier computer problems! aagghh..

anyway will check in later if i can
hope you all have a fantastic day with read up on diaries!

xx

Im going to give this wend plan a shot for 1 week.
might aswell... it similar to what i end up doing anyway! somedays i eat all my points some day i eat less and somedays (only some) i got over a bit. im on 22 points and i took the wendy points from My Long and Bumpy Journey - Wendie Plan.

anyone care to join me?

Im on a roll today! just keep remembering stuff!!
Aaleigha - im wearing my size 14 trousers to work today!! felt daring! lolz They fit me fne but its scary coz iv not worn them for almost 2 years!! is it normal for them to feel a lil tight when sitting down? im soo used to my size 16 that are huge on me but comfy but i was constantly pulling them up!

size14

oh well done on getting the 14s on!they may feel a bit tight on sitting but i bet you can rectify that in the coming week or so.wow!i hope one day soon i will get to that size but im just gonna make my goals realistic for the moent and work towards a size18 which is one and half sizes away:cool:i hope your jeans fit you properly soon and well done again x

thanks lilone!
funny thing is my jeans fir me better than the work trousers!! im soo scared wearing my old clothes now incase they look funny on me!! ive been told they look ok today by one of the gals at work! she thought they looked a bit baggy!! :) i wish!

You will get there soon aswell! just keep at it!! my loss has been quite slow but i get a real boost when i can see evidence of the loss!! i keep trying on my older clothes to see what fits better! when i reach the ones that i didnt even get a chance to wear b4 i got preg i stop! Im keeing them as a treat! lolz sad i know

old new clothes

lol well when i first lost the 9stone i bought new clothes ,i loved em:Dbut i didnt stay that size for long so the clothes fill a second wardrobe in a spare room and im gonna get back in em if it kills me lol,i always remember though it was other people who noticed the loss before i did,you should check yourself out in a shop window one day,i have a feeling you will be presently surprised at what you see,its such a good feeling to be smiling back at yourself,liking what you see smiling back,keep it up ur doin well x:p:D:)

I too have small clothes - mine are in the loft
as I shrink into them it will be like a whole new experience - I too wasnt in them for long about 6 months - then I gave up smoking and started to put some on - oh well it will save a fortune this time round

good luck with the wendie plan I know a lot of people do their own version of it by saving up points for weekends and things :)

Hey Gals!

started the wendy plan today! on a late shift at work so was able to control my food intake somewhat! apart from the potato wedges i got from the canteen!! only problem with late shift is i have my brekki at 8am with my baby boy and my lunch at work snt till 3:30!! so had a mid morning snack! should really have ate the fruit i bought with me!! aagghh.. anyway still within points as long as i dnt need to eat when i go home! having a quorn cottage pie for my dinner with 1pt worth of chicken breast.

Got my shiny new phone today! have been playing with it all afternoon! its a Samsung Tacco light, the touch screen one! i love it! its all cool widgits on the screen! I just hope my son doesnt get his hands on it he's already killed 2 phones and thirsty for a 3rd!

Weight yesterday was 12:9 so not looking like its changing yet! im DUE TOM next week... so will find out of im pg or not and also weather i lose diring TOM again or not! Will start my xenical again after ive either started or tested!.

anyone go to the NEXT sale today? i got loadsa bargins for my lil one!! Bought him some nice clothes for the next few months! Its shocking how they have soooo much more clothes for baby gals than for boys!!

anyway thats me done! will pop back later if i can!
catch up soon

xx

OH my god!! ive been eating too many points!!

Ive just realised that since my weight went below 13 stone to 11 i should have cut back on 1 point!!! ALSO according to the formula on here and other website i should have only be eating 21 points not 22!!

Ive been eating too much!!! *shocked*

Ok, new start tomorow iv gota rethink my wendi plan too iv got to get used to eating only 20 points!! Can someone who attends meetings and has a hand book just check this this for me please?

-im 28,
-i weigh 12.9,
-im 5'2
-i have a desk job.
Also if u had'nt guessed im female! lolz

Please post back ASAP as im really upset with myself for not realising this sooner!

when i was last an online member the website had told me i should have been on 22 points and at THAT time i was actually 12 stone aswell.. so im really confused.

thanks in advance

xx

Can someone who attends meetings and has a hand book just check this this for me please?

-im 28, 4pts
-i weigh 12.9 I'd say closer to 13 stone so 13 pts
-im 5'2 1pt
-i have a desk job. 0pts
Also if u had'nt guessed im female! 3pts

I put you at 21 points a day, but I'd like someone to give a second opinion cuz I'm fairly new to this!

thanks punisher! thanks for trying hun... ur calc seems right.. im just not sure on the 12-13 stone thing should it go down accoring to the stone not the lb? thats my whole dilema! i think till i know better im gona start eating 20 points. Which means im over by 3 already today :-(

Back