Sona's Diary- you may not like this...

Morning peeps!! hope ur all well!!

ive had a terrible night and a horrid morning!!

aagghh my allergy is playing p again ive got a huge rash down my back and my arms and will spread to my face!! I will soon be looking like the beast! Having to take piriton which makes me drowsy and also causes water retention!

Its my 4th wedding anniversary today aswell... so looks like i wont be going out anywhere coz i will look and feel awful!

Might go home in a bit :-(

Oh not good Sona, what allergy is that love?

OH I missed that, Typical Bloke ;) Happy Anniversary Sona.

Hey Peeps!

Thanks for messages! Im back at work today! Had a week off to recover from my allergy reaction! Its still not fully settled but well enough to come to work! :-(.

How are you all doing? who has lost how much?
Im pretty mush still the same!! Im on week 3 of induction..
ive had 1 bad day in the first week but been pretty much on the ball
since then.. my Weight had been stuck on 12.7 for 2 and a half weeks.
I guess i havent been drinking enough water.. but probs 5-6 glasses instead of 8. Have been eating salads n veg everyday.

Have stopped taking the piriton now.. and hope the rash will be clear soon.. i think i have been retaining water due to rash and piriton so hoping for some loss by friday.

Speaking of friday.. its EID! so i duno if i will be sticking to low carb.. will try my best!

anyway catch up soon

s xx

Hi Sona, I wondered where you were love, Friday is Eid Al-Adha? so soon, that'll be hard to stay legal then. :D

it is jim!
and i know how hard its gona be!!!
im going to my mums for eid with my lil boy and my mum makes the BEST food! Also we have like traditional meals and she will be making chick pease for brekki .. so its gona be hard!

if i dont have the chick peas i can probs be fine for the day on chicken and curry with salad i guess.. with curry the main carbs are the onions and tomatoes and garlic. Hmmmm... duno howim gona count it...
might just try to be as good as i can.

Im making cheesecake for dessert.... One strawberry, one rasberry and one oreo cookie one... hmmmmmmmmm crumbs!!

M, damn, wish I could come. LOL. Shazila will be bringing in samosas I know, that and something made with chick peas, can't remember the name, but like little balls. lovely. :D

yeh its chick pease with potato and its cooked till they both very tender! hhmmmm mouth watering just thinking about it! ahh well i guess there goes my resistance! i blame jim! its all his fault.

looking forward to the food now...

im not a big fan of samosa's to be honest they just get messy after the first bite!! lolz u enjoy though!!

First bite? they go straight in my mouth, LOL

lolz well u have obviously not had a real big old nasty pakistani style samosa!! they are way too big to eat in one go!! u must be talking about the nicy nicy copycate make belive versions that u can buy in supermarkets!

I think sha'z mum makes them Sona, she's from peshwar I believe.

still probs the polite lil finger food version.
when uv come in contact with a bit old nasty one ur will know!!
they are huge!! lolz ( BTW did not mean any offence to shaz) Was talking about the samosa size!

LOL Sona, I can't get enough of them.

Right ppl...

on reflection.. im 2.5 weeks in to atkins... and as far as i ko wive been doing it right.. getting my vegis and more water than i would normally drink and i have lost nothing (except the 3lbs i had put on the week before starting) I came from the WW eating habbit so i think the "water weight" had already gone before starting atkins.. i believe i am now tackling good old fashioned fat right now... but still should have SOME loss?

That is strange, I'd take a close look at the spices you are using love.

i have been eating alot of veg i guess but always tried to keep the carb count right. I dont really eat processed meat apart from the chicken sausages i had in the first week and the salami but i hvent had either of ths this past week.

I guess i could try to cut out cheese next week? im off to mums this weekend so will start back on my own food next week.

Also ive had a few sneaky coke zero's! i guess ive shot myself in the foot! the only good thats come of it is that i havent actually gained any weight.. i was scared of gaining weight moving from WW to atkins as im eating more.

Hmm, I eat loads of chilli's, at least 8 or 10 a day, the green finger chilli's you see in Tesco.

i use a small amount of chilli falkes as they are really strong! never 100g!! lolz i would burn my mouth off!!! mostly though i use pepper and only a little salt just for taste i cant stand too much salt on anything!

Well i think i will cut out the cheese first. so that will mean i cant have my quiches or sheaperds pie!

see how that goes for a week.
i remember when i was on ww i cut out bread for 1 week and lost 2lbs! i wonder why i didnt have that effect this time?

They're the ones Laura. :)

Back