Sona's Diary- you may not like this...

Hey peeps!!!!!

Im back!!! aww i missed all of you too!! Ive just had a hectic few weeks over xmas then new years then being snowed in and unable to go to work!!!

Back on the "diet" yesterday after ALOT of on / off time!! seriously been bad!! i tried soo hard some days and then there were days when i couldnt keep on as i had to eat out or was in a rush.. or snowed in so no food in the house!! aagghh

anyway im back, its a new year and im trying.

B- pizza egg ( 1 scambled egg, with chicken mince and pinch of cheese)

L- cauli mash sheaperds pie (chicken mince which was boiled with spices and a little oil)

D- Salad - chicken or tuna

Yay Sona!

Just get right back down to business.

We all allowed ourselves a bit of leeway - some a lot! - over the Christmas holidays and that is fine because this is what 'normal' weight people do. The trick is to get back to eating properly afterwards.

Good to see you again!

thanks honey!
thats made me a feel a bit better!! iv actually been a bit scared coming back but i know ive got nothing to be scared of! everyone is always oo nice here!!

Im 2 day down doing really well!
my aime for january is to get in to ketosis. aagghh one way or another!!

Hi Sona, welcome back love. :)

LOL @ sona .. hey your breakfast pizza sound good, I might have to try that out..

It's good to see you back.. I think everyone will gradually be back now that the holidays are over...

Hi Sona, yes I partied for the devil love. LOL, I was down 7lbs before Christmas in preparation, and I was up 3lbs on my normal weight on New Years day, so an effective 10lbs gain, but I am down 2 of those 3lbs over already this week. :)

Morning peeps!!

Well i feel better knowing im not the only one with a guilty story!! hehe
Im glad everyone enjoyed the festivities! We only live once sometimes you just have to put ur happiness before your diet! lolz I made that up u can all quote me!

07/01/2010

B- 2 chicken kebabs on the way to work, no time for propper brekki
L- cauli mash sheaperds pie and a quater chicken breast
D- Salad - chicken or tuna

Hey people!!

A nother COLD day here today!
WI this morning was 12.9 so its coming down slowly but surely!
Last night after my 40 min workout my weight was actaully12.8! So maybe its just water this morning!! Hope ur all ok!

You're doing well then Sona

thanks!!

Wi in sunday was 12.7 but 12.8 yesterday!! ive gotta stop obsessing with scales!! i have also been doing exercise so im sure im building some muscle on my legs!! Anyway im not too worried as long as it comes down its fine! I feel good doing my exercise... ive also been looking at an exercise bike to use at home.. so might get that next month.

todays menu:
b- 2 eggs and mushrooms
l- sheaperds pie (cauli mash) i only have this at work!
d- chicken strifry

S- cheese string

If peppermint tea alright to drink? i have mine with sweetners.
Also i bought some soy milk for my tea at home.. so im equipt with the decaf tea bags, sweetners and soy milk! This is a light version of soy milk it has more fibre that carbs.. i duno how that works but please tell me im allowed soy milk?

I can't see that peppermint tea would be a problem Sona, I drink a lot of Green Tea.

It prob was water.. being a former scale addict myself, I've learned to just go by clothes and how they feel.. I used to weight myself everyday :eek: I know we need a number to go by and weighing once a week is ok or even 2 times a week but don't start a bad habit. Our weight goes up and down 2 lbs especially women.. take your measurements that's also a good way of measuring weight loss..

i have the unsweeterned version also its light.
it tasts of nothing but looks like milk and was actually quite nice for heartburn.

i used to only go on once a week but since i put on 2kg over xmas i was desprate to see it all off.. which it is i think.. bar the 1lb up n down yoyo. Im hoping to have another few off by next week friday!! I WISH!

I can't stand any soya products. :(

its ok u know, i didnt really take to cream in my tea but this makes my tea taste normal! i only have a cup of tea at night now, dont have time in the morning but i try to have 2 cups of peppermint tea at work.

Feeling good again today!
got my exercise done last night and ive been almost 2 weeks sober (as in on atkins non alcahol related! lol)

B- 2 eggs n mushrooms
L- sheaperds pie and a bit of chicken breast
D- Tuna salad

last night i fried up some mushrooms in butter and put some chicken in there then had it with salad it was SOOOOO nice!! Just found out i may be going out for a meal on sunday.. its a buffet meal so i think i will just stick to starters!! its indian so it will still be lovelly!! Chicken tikka, kebab, fish .. hmmmmmmmmmm

Ummm, can I come Sona. :)

Back