Sona's Diary- you may not like this...

Morning :wavey:

This is an excerpt from the new Atkins book, out in America but not yet in the UK:

Chapter 6, page 67

"Don't count calories, although we do ask you to use common sense. In the past, some individuals made the mistake of thinking that they could stuff themselves with protein and fat and still lose weight. If the pounds are falling off, forget about calories. But if the scale won't budge or it seems to be taking forever to lose, you might want to do a reality check, caloriewise. (See page 107.) You could probably guess that too many calories will slow weight loss, but here's a surprise: too FEW will slow down your metabolism, also threatening your progress."

Hey Sona...

How are you? x

Hey people!!

Sorry my weeked is sunday and monday and I always soooo busy to get online at home!! How are you guys doing? hope u had a fab weekend and if ur in the UK.. I hope your loving the sunshine!! *high five*

Thanks for the info people! i havent had the chance to actually log my food anywhere for ages apart from here! I think my calories intake is not as high as 1500 ad before atkins i was doing WW and also taking xenical which requires a lof fat diet. I used to track my food on FoodFocus and i was always around the 1200 mark! I eat more or less the same food now.. maybe more cheese and eggs. I will defo get back on foodfocus tho and see how im doing just as a guideline.

Also might be work making a list of my weekly food / meals and working out thier cal/ carb/ protien per meal and taking it from there?
Most of my meals are home made so i will have to use sparks recipie builder first to work out whats in my portions!.. Ahh see alot of hard work and very little time!!

Anyway Its my lil boys 2nd B-day party on Saturday! I cant wait! Hiw b-day is actually on the friday before but we'r having the party on thr weekend! I will be enjoying the party so im already confessing to be off plan! although i will try to be as good as possible! avoide too many carbs! To be fair there will be some carb friends food but i want to have some cake! ;-)

got all the bits and bobs sorted! we are having a thomas the tank engine theme.. and a bouncy castle!! woop!

Hey Sona
Oh bet you cant wait for the birthday party!!!! piccies posted after please!!!!
Ive just logged my daily intake again today and its about 1600.
p.s. i had that ice cream sat !!!!!!

Hi Sona, that'll be a nice party for the boy love.

vicky i almost cracked yesterday and took up the offer to ice cream but i resisted!! Had a huge argument with the other half last night.. he has been working 6 days a week and i had been busy all day so we were a bit ratty! Anyway my mother in law ttied to heer me up by offering a trip out for icecream! i was tempted!!!! instead i decided to make up with the hubby instead of punishing my diet! That worked a treat! lolz

Jim he's not even then awar eof the party im more excited than him!! lolz.. just to let u know here will be bbq chicken, kebabs, samosa,pakora and chaat at the party.. ofcourse that just for the adults!

Where's my invite then! ;)

Sona - good for you x x

ooh wheres my invite. I love samosas and pakoras (oh sorry i USED to love them :D)

I can act like one! :D

I act 3 yrs old most of the time :D Its one of my specialitys - being immature and funny :D

LOL Vicky. :)

LOL @ jim and vicky

haha nice try! i kno wur just after a thomas the tank engine hat! well ur not getting one!!

im soo excited i can hardly wait!! wooop!

Jim wanted the Thomas tank hat I was hoping for a Hannah Montana one :D

Yes, where's my Hat Sona, I'll have a temper tantrum and throw myself on the floor and scream and scream.......

Aww ratty tired husband Sona! I think kids' birthday parties are lovely, it's great watching them get excited and jump about.

You are such a sunny-natured person it's a joy to read your posts.

Back