Sonia's diary

well done on the positivity son xxx

Hey all thought I would come back to my old diary instead of starting new ones all over the place. Not had a good week food wise this week but am determined to have a fab week next week.

But then again it was my birthday so I went out for a meal with my mum and had a party at home too. The food was provided as a pressy to me and it was all pork pies and scotch eggs and sausage rolls and I felt rood not eating them but hey its only your birthday once a year.

Yeah you couldnt have not eaten it - you may have offended people!! Dont worry though - read the confessions thread that Emski added this morn, that'll make you feel better, it wasnt even our birthdays, well Tazs's it was but not mine or Emskis! xxx

Yeah you couldnt have not eaten it - you may have offended people!! Dont worry though - read the confessions thread that Emski added this morn, that'll make you feel better, it wasnt even our birthdays, well Tazs's it was but not mine or Emskis! xxx

Yeah got it in one I could have offended people if I didn't eat the millions of syns food.:D I will go have a nosey at that thread right now.:)

So we're back to this thread now then! You confuse me Son! Yeah take a look at the confessions thread, we been baaaaaaaad!

So you had a good birthday, so where you at now?? :hug99:

Hi hun yeah I had a good birthday got a little bit giggly on the old alcohol, lol. Diet wise I am sort of on track I have put on for the last two weeks but I have also been on a stupid period for ages. Also my ancles have turned into cancles they are so swollen so I am on water tablets at the mo see if that helps. How are you doing chic hope your good?

Yeah, turned into the yoga queen and strengthening my back which is great!! :clap:

Cool I have started doing the yoga on Wii Fitness not noticed anything yet but hopefully soon I gotta give it a chance. Are you going to change your name to YQ now, lol. Sorry in a silly mood :D

Hey Son you stranger you?! you ok? xxx

Hey Son you stranger you?! you ok? xxx

Yeah Im ok hun thanks just been really busy. I got my brother staying for a while and now the kids are finished too for the holidays so I need to keep them occupied. Hope your doing ok I will make time tomorrow to catch up on all the threads I been missing.:)

Coolio - its cos of the summer hols that Im on here loads at the moment, dont wanna go out tooooooooo much cos it involves spending pennies which I was intending to take on my holiday! xxx

Not so great at the mo but I will be fine soon. Shame you have to share the computer with the little people!

Not so great at the mo but I will be fine soon. Shame you have to share the computer with the little people!

Yeah know what you mean they are on a rampage this morning I would chuck them in the garden but its been raining and everything is drenched. I might take them for a massive walk later if I can muster the energy then they might actually go to sleep when I put them to bed.:rolleyes: I love them really:D

Back