Sonia's diary

Where you hiding?! :hide:
Hiya D_Q I am hiding behind the sofa in shame. I have put on this week but how much I will tell you later when I have been to weigh in. I am going to have to start putting some effort in I have started slacking. I have a good loss and the next week I am putting it back on again I think I am getting a bit too big for my boots:whoopass:.

Thats an amazing weight loss!!!!

Care to share what you are eating in order to loose so much so soon???

You can come out from behind the sofa now hun!! Everybody goes through this stage where they get a bit 'over confident' and think they can trust themselves to stick to the plan without writing it down (well thats what happened to me anyway!!) i thought i could do it without keeping track of it, next thing you know, your heads in the cupboard and the scales start going the wrong way!!!

Have you been writing at all down?? Anything anyone can help you with?? :):):)

Awww thanks ladies ok I will come out from behind the sofa. No I don't write anything down I never have well apart from the first few days. I think I am going to have to to get myself back on track. I will stick to it 110% from now on and try and stick to around 5 syns a day. I think because there are 15 syns there I go ohhhh crispies and scoff 2 packs then I pick at food so it all adds up. So I Sonia declare that I will stick to it 110% and not get cocky any more.:D

Hiya well I have been to weigh in and I have put on 3Lbs but I am not going to get upset about it I am concentrating on this next week now. I have not set a mini target this week I have set an action target to have a fabulous first week. In other words I have got to put my all into it like I did on my first week where I lost 10Lbs. I don't expect to lose that much but I need to get my head round everything again. Fingers crossed for next week.:D

Hiya, I have a halo on my head this week I am having a fabalous first week again to get me back into the swing of things as I have been losing weight then putting it back on the next then losing again and so on. Hopefully this will be me on Thursday :scale::bliss:

hiya sonia, well done for getting remotivated i hope you get a really good loss this week cos you deserve it :hug99:

Back