Sonia's diary

:(I didn't like what the scales were telling me so i'll be off to join SW tomorrow ;)

Good Luck with starting SW its a fab diet. Aww dont worry I dont like what the scales tell me half the time. I have just started a fresh on SW so because I have not really stuck to it for a while so this is really my fabalous first week again. I hope I can lose a few more Lbs before thursdays WI. Will have to get back on the Wii tonight.:D

You'll do great this time, you're in the right frame of mind, thats half the battle xxx

OMG I am having major Chinese take away cravings at the moment. I am not going to order it though I am going to save it till tomorrow night after weigh in. I totally blame my periods I always get the major munchies the week running up to my period.

Just had to get that off my chest.

Well done for getting it off your chest and writing it here hun, burn the takeaway menus...... that way if you want one, you have to go into the shop to order it, which means it's more effort and you can't do it on the spur of the moment.

Plus.... when I order chinese for delivery the is a minimun order value which means I order more, just so I don't have to get off my bum to fetch it.

Tut - what am I like xxx

Well done for getting it off your chest and writing it here hun, burn the takeaway menus...... that way if you want one, you have to go into the shop to order it, which means it's more effort and you can't do it on the spur of the moment.

Plus.... when I order chinese for delivery the is a minimun order value which means I order more, just so I don't have to get off my bum to fetch it.

Tut - what am I like xxx

Lol I would take great pleasure in burning take away menus. The only problem is I have been ordering from there for years I know what I like of the menu and know the number off by heart. How sad am I. I am just trying to do stuff to take my mind off ordering it. It doesnt help that my other half has to work till 10.00 tonight thats my worst time when I am on my own and the kids are in bed.

Why don't you make something inspired by chinese......... e.g. noodles with spring onions, soy sauce and chicken (1B)..... or go to supermarket and buy a low syn chinese style ready meal.

If I want an Indian, I go to tesco and buy the Bombay aloo, which is only about 4 syns on a green day, totally gorgeous and half the price!! xxx

Why don't you make something inspired by chinese......... e.g. noodles with spring onions, soy sauce and chicken (1B)..... or go to supermarket and buy a low syn chinese style ready meal.

If I want an Indian, I go to tesco and buy the Bombay aloo, which is only about 4 syns on a green day, totally gorgeous and half the price!! xxx

I will certainly keep that in mind for the future thats a good idea. But for now I cant leave the house as the youngest two are in bed. I think I will have a massive glass of water to fill my tummy up a bit and have some pasta n sauce.

fill up on pasta until you feel slighty sick! lol ....that's the best way to cure a craving ;)

Lol, I would do that but I got weigh in tomorrow and I always feel really bloated the day after I have eaten pasta. But I will keep that in mind for future reference.:D

Morning all kids got me up bright and early today they are kind like that:rolleyes::D.

For the first time in ages I am so giddy about weigh in tonight. I hope the scales tonight say what mine just said fingers crossed.:bliss:

Back