Sonia's diary

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Hi all, I have been doing SW now for 3 weeks and am finding it fairly easy. I have lost 15 Lbs so far.:party0019: So I just thought I would use this thread weekly to bore :blahblah: my fellow Slimming Worlders with my weight loss.:D

Sonban I totally agree....I have found it really easy as well with 12lbs in 3 weeks. Its more like healthy eating I don't even feel its a diet its fab:gimi:

Thanks sonkie I will keep up the good work I will be skinny one day and I will wear nice clothes one day. I cant wait.

Sonban I totally agree....I have found it really easy as well with 12lbs in 3 weeks. Its more like healthy eating I don't even feel its a diet its fab:gimi:

Well done carly you are doing great. It does make you look at food in a different way.

Hiya, well after bragging in the first post that I found this plan easy I went and spoilt it all and had a chinese take away. I had salt and pepper chicken wings, chicken fried rice, chips and curry sauce.:cry: I feel really bad now. I have carried on being good for the remainder of the week but I am petrified about weigh in incase I have put on weight. Fingers crossed I will be ok even if I have maintained.

One pig out shouldn't spoil a week of hard work. Good to see you are getting fab results. Wish I was, lose a half pound gain a whole and rollar coasted my way to a 10lb gain GRRR.
I get the diet, I'm eating green, green, green, pasta, couscous, potatoes, beans - only syns is wine and that's occasionally.
Even if you gain, the support of your leader and the group can be enough for you to keep on track.

Hey, the worst thing you can do is beat yourself up about it. You're doing fantastically well.... just next time you fancy a chinese have chicken chow mein and boiled rice on a green day and count it as 7.5 syns plus a B option. It's not ideal but hey - it's take away and you dont have to cook!

Let us know how you get on.... oh and gorge yourself on super speed (SS) foods until your next weigh in. It's worked for me in the past.

K x

Hi all, Well i had this weeks weigh in and i dont know how i have done it after pigging out on a massive chinese takeaway earlier in the week, but i have lost 6.5Lbs this week :party0019: i am so happy.

Wow you lucky thing you...all that worrying too, though you must be good this week in case it catches up with you ....which is what used to happen to me.

Hi sonkie, yeah I intend to be very good with my eating this week. Although I am on holiday as from tomorrow. But I am going to still be good.:)

What super results. Great work!

Hi, I am back of my holls and I look like a lobster now. I have eaten like a pig though and I know I have put back on weight. I have not been on holiday for 8 years though and I totally enjoyed scranning silly foods. But now I am back to reality and have to get back on track wish me look.

Hi
Ive just rejoined SW after a break but now im back on track . I find the red days easier for me . I tried the green b4 but the weight just stayed there and it didnt move for 3 weeks.Since doing red ive lost 8.5lbs in 3 weeks so im well chuffed.. I think I will stay on red for a while then gradually add a green day or 2 depending on how I lose.
This site is great for tips and support and I will be back later on in the week to see if there are anymore tips for red days.. I Weigh in on Thursdays.. i will update my chart again on thursday or friday..
Many thanks Tina.....

Back