Sonya`s diary..im a loser !!!

Aaaaw Sonya, don't be too worried about posting your binge, we've all been there and done that. We is only human after all. It might be that if you post, you fully acknowledge it to yourself and with the help of others can work out the trigger factors that lead to it. Anyway, chin up chick, ZXXXXXXX

Went to SW club and found I was SOW last week so got a lovely sticker and certificate...... :D

Well guys the other shameful day was bloody pizza again..:confused:....both the boys have been away for a week and they fancied pizza...so of course I had to join them...:mad:...anyway pizza outta my system now as I have gained.............:eek:

8LBS :eek::eek::eek: omg what have I done.....what a plonker I have been, but our leader praised me for staying and not running out the door......:cool:
Anyway blunder over and done with, all remnants of m are gone so back to it......:(

exactly matey... you are doing fine. You've been through a lot and had a bad few weeks personally. 1 bad week does not reflect the hardwork done to date. you are doing absolutely fine, we'll have great losses next week :D

exactly matey... you are doing fine. You've been through a lot and had a bad few weeks personally. 1 bad week does not reflect the hardwork done to date. you are doing absolutely fine, we'll have great losses next week :D

omg mate, what were we like.....we ended up laughing so much when i reeled off what pizzas i had actually had, that we were crying with laughter......poor leyanne thought i was crying. You know iv not laughed like that for ages, my sides were actually hurting :D

i thought we were going to have to go outside.... we got some right filthy looks LOL. Everytime you tried not to laugh you would end up snorting and it was just completely cracking me up :D

just so ya know...for lunch you have had:

57g W/M roll (HEX B)
21g 1/2 fat cheese (1/2 HEX A)
Salad cream light (2 syns)
Salad
Apple

just so ya know...for lunch you have had:

57g W/M roll (HEX B)
Salad
Apple

Thanx mate....was great x

Breakfast

banana
strawberries
mandarin
mullerlight

Lunch

57g W/M roll (HEX B)
Salad
Apple

Tea

1 slice w m toast ( 4.5 syns)
scrambled eggs with semi sk milk
lean bacon (fat cut off)

Snacks

fruit
mullerlight
semi skimmed milk (5 syns)
sunbites (6 syns)

total syns = 17.5

Breakfast

mullerlight
banana
clemantine
strawberries

Lunch

tuna mayo salad
tuna
mayo light (4 syns)
lettuce, carrot, cucumber, tomatoes, pickled onions
1 w m roll (hex b)

mint hi-fi bar (6 syns)

Tea

jacket potato
baked beans
ham

250 ml semi skimmed (hex a)

Total syns = 10

Last edited:
Breakfast

banana
satsuma
strawberries
mullerlight

Lunch

hard boiled eggs
salad
mullerlight
banana
1 57g wm roll (hex b)

Tea

rice
chicken
WW tikka masala sauce (12.5 syns)

hello mate, how you getting on? xx

hey lady! whats happened to your food diary. get your butt on here! :)

Sorry guys been MIA ..:(....just been on a downer few days, so everything but the kids have been neglected...:sigh:..missing adult company, not that m was ever any company....lol.

Also missing my mum like crazy, its strange how 10 1/2 yrs down the line you get these moments creep up on you, and just feel so sad that im not gonna see her again. :cry: :cry: :cry: strange how seeing other people even strangers with there mums can make me so jealous. Would give anything to have her back. :sigh:

Callum has been great this week helping out here and there, even if he does wind his brother or sister up next minute. Still waiting to hear if dr is gonna change his meds as the ones he is on dont really have much effect now.

Anyway have been off plan the last few days but have not eaten much, well not got much in at the moment as tax credits have taken ages to take m off ......!!! So will grab a few essentials tonight and then order online tomo if money has gone in.

Hi hun, big massive hug to you, sounds like you're having a rubbish time - things will get better though, your Mum must be very proud of you x

hello sonya...

just so u know what you've had for lunch:

12g light salad cream (2 syns)
2 boiled eggs
Couscous
salad of spinach, cherry tomato, cucumber & red onion
Fibre PLUS milk choc bar (HEX B)

hope ya enjoyed it! xxx

thanx missus...... better put my menu up...so i know where i am.

Breakfast

mullerlight
clemantine
strawberries
banana

Lunch

12g light salad cream (2 syns)
2 boiled eggs
Couscous
salad of spinach, cherry tomato, cucumber & red onion
Fibre PLUS milk choc bar (HEX B
)

Tea

Mash potato (semi milk hex a)
baked beans
2 L M sausages (4 syns)

mullerlight
strawberries

Total syns = 6 syns

MMMMMMMMM... mini rolls *drool*

Asda been and gone...poor bloke quite young and fit :D hee hee he was shattered by the time he had finished....said now I know why you get it delivered. Though I did ask Cal to give him a hands with the light stuff.....which he was very grateful for. Thanx Cal x

Feel ok today, another kitten goes to its new home today.....they are calling it anboogie....the daughter decided so if it is where it shouldnt be they can shout "get down anboogie" lol...clever kid.

Breakfast

strawberries
banana
mullerlight

Lunch

tuna
salad cream light (4 syns)
lettuce, carrot, cucumber
pickled onions

mullerlight
strawberries

Tea