Sonya`s diary..im a loser !!!

Well only one kitty left, the boys want me to keep it but we already have 4 cats.....I dont know its just more expense !!!

I have uploaded the one we have left, its new name is tash/a cos it looks like she has a moustache

Attachments

• DSC00518.jpg
    DSC00518.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 33
Breakfast

mullerlight
banana
strawberries

Lunch

tuna
salad cream light (4 syns)
lettuce, cucumber, carrot, pickled onions
pkt sunbites (6 syns)

Tea

boiled eggs
ham
salad
57g w m roll (hex b)

mullerlight
strawberries
250ml semi sk milk (hex a)

Total syns = 10

Breakfast

mullerlight
strawberries
raspberries

Lunch

57g w m roll (hex b)
tuna
salad
pickled onions

fibre plus bar (6 syns)

Tea

1 x toasted hot cross bun
knob of flora light
mullerlight
bananas

not sure on above syns

Total syns = 10 + hcb & butter

Last edited:
menus are looking all angelic missus :) hows tricks?

aw sonks, tasha looks so cute, almost identical to my little Millie who has the same facial markings x x

Well my class leader has text to see how im getting on after the last couple of weeks......asked if she had looked up minis........just had a text and she is impressed, will definately talk about it in class as an extra help for members.,........lol.....cant help but tell peepz what a great site this is.

Well only myself and Hannah for tea this evening, and as she had chippy chips for lunch she had cheese on toast for tea, I couldnt be bothered to cook just for me so had hot cross bun with bit of flora......syns ????

depends on the size...

Basic/Non Branded Foods Bakery items, Hot cross bun 40g mini

extraeasy.gif
5 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 5 Syns
green.gif
Green 5 Syns

OR

Basic/Non Branded Foods Bakery items, Hot cross bun 70g standard

extraeasy.gif
9 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 9 Syns
green.gif
Green 9 Syns

LOL... dont even think about it, lady! I have more than enough mouths to feed as it is. My sisters cat is always dragging in dead mice or bits of birds... i would have a breakdown if i came home to half eaten vermin on the carpet lol

LOL... dont even think about it, lady! I have more than enough mouths to feed as it is. My sisters cat is always dragging in dead mice or bits of birds... i would have a breakdown if i came home to half eaten vermin on the carpet lol

Lol......leave doors closed then

Breakfast

raspberries
strawberries
mullerlight

Lunch

57g w m roll (hex b)
boiled eggs
salad of lettuce carrot cucumber tomato
ham
salad cream light (2 syns)

Tea

WW mini quiche lorraine (14.5 syns) eek but nice
baked beans

250ml semi sk milk (hex a)

Total syns = 16.5

Last edited:
make sure you have a proper meal today! you need the calories to burn the fat matey xx thanks for the coffee xx

make sure you have a proper meal today! you need the calories to burn the fat matey xx thanks for the coffee xx

Dont worry just cooking a WW individual quiche lorraine....really fancy it...had it in for a treat so its that and beans for tea

Breakfast

banana
raspberries
strawberries
mullerlight

Lunch

57g w m roll (hex b)
2 slices corn beef (1 syn)
salad of lettuce, cucumber, carrot, tomatoes, pickled onions
salad cream light (2 syns)
fibre plus bar ( 6 syns)

Tea

pasta twirls
baked beans
chicken tikka spears

250 ml semi sk milk (hex a)

Total syns = 9

Last edited:
Breakfast

banana
strawberries
mullerlight

Lunch

57g w m roll (hex b)
tuna
lettuce, cucumber, tomato, carrot
ham

mullerlight
fibre plus bar (6 syns)

Tea

Scrambled eggs (milk from hex a )
bacon

banana

semi sk milk 250mls(hex a)

Total syns = 10

congrats sonya....

Hiya peepz.....just got back form weigh in and cuppa at Karens.......lost 2lb this week so not done much to get the papa johns pizza off..lol...never mind, hopefully more next week.....must try to eat a bigger variety of food......but im a fussy bugger and dont really like to try anything new incase I dont like it and waste money, especially now im a single parent.

Just realised I forgot to look at the tyne tinned foods ...I used to have those yrs ago when doing weight watchers, find them handy when im here with just Hannah as just dont fancy cooking for myself.....Hannah dont really eat that much, she grazes through the day.

Had a busy day today.....was out the door at 7.30, for the 2 bus rides to the pdsa for bubbles spaying op.....then had to walk to the register office as M`s parents want a copy of Hannahs birth certificate for their will.....so ordered that, then off to the bank to get the cash out to pay the rent.....then the local bus office to renew the boys bus passes, for the next half term.....then another bus ride to the agents to pay the rent, whilst there went to shoe shop and got cals school shoes, then bus home.
Had 2 hrs at home then 4 bus journeys again to pick up cat and get home in time for Karen to pick me up for weigh in.......phew !!

you'll have to pop the tyne foods on ur online shopping list to be delivered missus xx

Back