Sonya`s diary..im a loser !!!

sonkie

Gold Member
Hi guys have been on lipotrim for a few weeks, lost 19lb :D then had bbq to celebrate my daughters 2nd birthday.......its just gone downhill from there so I have really struggled to get back on track. :mad:
I have a lot going on in my life at the moment, including splitting from M .....he is still living here until he finds somewhere to live but we have things to sort first..... :mad:

I really need to lose weight but trying to get back on LT was awful ...:cry:...the worst headaches iv had for ages.......so here I am going to give SW a go.......going to the same class as Karen so hopefully a bit of friendly rivalry will spur us both on.... :p

I had a quick peek at Karens book a few weeks ago and it has changed quite a bit since I did the diet years ago......with hex a and b....and EE .....omg :eek: any hints or tips as to what I can expect are welcome......

Forgot to post my start weight and measurements from my weight loss journey so her goes:

Weight 23st 13lbs
Bust: 54"
Waist: 50"
Hernia/stomach: 70"
Hips: 63"
L.thigh: 35"
R.thigh: 36"
L.calf: 19 3/4"
R.calf: 20"
L.arm: 18"
R.arm: 19" ________

Last edited:
Hi i have joined too this week although i joined for a month or so earlier in the year.
Once you get your head round the books i think you'll be fine.
Dare i say it lol i,m actually enjoying it and had good days when i've felt satisfied so far.
Good luck :)

Hi Sonya...

This is my 1st time on SW -tried all the other -including Lipotrim... ekky thump that aint for the faint hearted is it...(don't get me started on the constipation and mouth like a badgers bum:eek:) NEVER again:8855:

Im sure Karen and you will make a great team and you will soon be knocking those lbs off.(well done on your loss so far too)
The main thing I would say about SW is "trust the plan" -when I first started I was constantly thinking "have they got that right? can I have that -really?" - after the 1st week I realised that this is a way I can see me n hubby eating easily -for the rest of our lives:Dwe are both loving it:D
Hope things in your life settle down for you soon! Look forward to popping and seeing what you are up to :D

Has anyone done the EE plan and lost......if so is the loss better than just a green or red day/week....? Just trying to find out what has been working better for those already on the diet, so I have some knowledge when the time comes.

Well tomo is the day.....or should I say evening.....lol. So will start the diet on wednesday.....quite looking forward to it.....

Forget you've done SW before and treat it as a new experience. And I started on EE and didn't look at the other 2 plans at all until I got my head around EE. And yes it does work. There was a lady joined the week before me and had her first weigh in on the night I joined and lost 17 pounds by sticking to it perfectly. Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. And she had less to lose than me.

Good luck. And remember to count all the syns and write everything you eat down

Irene xx

theres nowt 'friendly' about this competition! Im gonna whoop your butt :D :p see you for WI tomorrow hun. do you want me to pick you up... its no bother. xxx

Forget you've done SW before and treat it as a new experience. And I started on EE and didn't look at the other 2 plans at all until I got my head around EE. And yes it does work. There was a lady joined the week before me and had her first weigh in on the night I joined and lost 17 pounds by sticking to it perfectly. Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. And she had less to lose than me.

Wow thats a brilliant loss...Did she try EE or changed each day....would be interesting to know.....EE does sound too good to be true though.....Karen has tried it this week so hopefully she will have a good loss.......

Good luck. And remember to count all the syns and write everything you eat down

Irene xx

Oh I will I so want to do this....How have you found EE .......it is rather daunting though, after not having to choose what to eat.....as there are only 3 flavours on LT and they are all accounted for in the packs....so you cant go over limit .....think I will have to poke round the SW forums for ideas......I am a very fussy eater.....lol

theres nowt 'friendly' about this competition! Im gonna whoop your butt :D :p see you for WI tomorrow hun. do you want me to pick you up... its no bother. xxx

Whoop my butt, more like :kissass: pmsl... ...you will be eating my dust.....as Majorie says in little britain "DUST , lets talk about dust" ....lol

OK if you pick me up I can give you a few quid each week as it will save me the hassle of catching buses over to you....lol.
That is if you dont mind......are you ok to stay for the meetings as I prefer to stay unless really cant as I find it helps with the motivation.......will sign in msn if you wanna goss....lol

Hi Sonkie

I love the Extra easy plan, i have found this time so much easier than years ago when it was just red/green. Theres nothing really that you cant eat, but like someone else suggested, forget everything you previously knew about sw and start afresh when you join the class! best of luck, look fwd to the witnessing the battle between you and karen!!! xx

Just popped in to say welcome and best of luck. I couldn't even consider the VLCDs, food is a passion. You'll find it a lot easier to enjoy food AND lose weight if you stick to the do's and don't's of SW. Look forward to a wonderful log of your journey over the months to come.

i like to stay to meetings and get my moneys worth lol. it was only that it clashed with college that I havent always stayed but the course is over now so i will be staying from now on.

i like to stay to meetings and get my moneys worth lol. it was only that it clashed with college that I havent always stayed but the course is over now so i will be staying from now on.

Been waiting on msn for you.....lol

Good luck with SW tomorrow - you'll pick up lots of hints and tips - and I find reading others diaries on here really helped me get my head around it all. Extra Easy is working for me and I'm a bit scared to be honest to change to red/green - as I like just looking in the fridge or freezer and making a choice on the spot. Good on you though for getting a good head start on Lipotrim - I couldn't do that I can't stand those milkshake things for a start.

Good luck for your first class Sonya - interested to hear how you get on on EE. I'm the same as you, just started back on SW after a few years and can't really get my head round EE - seems too good to be true!

Just think, if you and Karen literally whup each other's butts, the exercise would surely qualify you for a body magic sticker!!!!!

Well today is the day.........or should I say evening.....lol. Just realised iv not got much in....need to get so much.......arhhhhhh blooming nightmare with no car though

Well this is it......and surprisingly after 6 days of eating after coming off lipotrim I actually lost 1lb.......so was very very pleased with that......and am looking forward to starting tomorrow......

Had a fab morning with Karen ........didnt get a chance to look at her magazines properly for some recipe ideas........but next week. Well done matey for the 1.5lbs off.....you will have your stone award next week. Still trying to get my head round the diet....its changed a lot since I last did it ...lol.

Breakfast

28g frosties (5 syns)
with skimmed milk (hex a)

Lunch

Wholemeal roll (hex b)
Ham and 1/3 Salad (tomato, spinach, cucumber and red onion)
15g light salad cream (1.5 syns)
10g cheddar (2 syns)
Wedge of Galia Melon
6 pickled onions
pkt sunbites (6 syns)

Tea

Jacket potato, with bolognese sauce made from quorn mince......and salad

Muller light yogurt
Banana
grapes

Total of 14.5 syns......hopefully it is all right.....if not let me know and will know for next time :eek:

Last edited:
Will change my breakfast....I am so used to a bowl of cereal but then that uses a lot of syns so will have to rethink it.....mmmmm scrambled eggs.....but what with ...lol. usually have it with toast.....pmsl.

Back