Soo excited to do this!!!

Am I being paranoid or extra super optimistic (;)) but I'm already feeling slimmer and I'm on day 3!
Well whether its true or not it sure feels great and that's the main thing! :)

Am I being paranoid or extra super optimistic (;)) but I'm already feeling slimmer and I'm on day 3!
Well whether its true or not it sure feels great and that's the main thing! :)

No I did to, I felt lighter on my feet.... how r u finding it so far xxx

I really struggle with the water drinking as well, I do feel slimmer though when I drink loads of it xx

Just popping in to say HI, and yay on feeling slimmer!! :)

I did until I ate 2 (very small) pieces of pizza tonight, and feel instantly bigger! I've been miserable (not diet related), so I'm not going to beat myself up over about 400 cals and 40g carbs!

Enjoy the rest of your evening my lovely :) xxx

Hey Nat,

Hope ur ok? I wouldnt worry about the pizza its not like ur never gonna eat pizza again is it:D probs revved ur metabolism up a notch as well lol xxx

I bet it's not thanking me for eating my body weight in cake, cream, crisps and lush sarnie's today though! Carb n Cal hell!
Dreading the WI Tuesday - I'll cry lol!!

Hope you've had a great day? xxx

I had a few of those massive blow outs when I did LL. Yes I did put on weight that week but as long as you stick to the program 100% for the next week the weight will go back down.
And yes it's only water for now. It's impossible to put on fat as quickly as that.
A blow out every now and then should not hinder your weight loss as long as it really is just every now and then.
Just dust yourself off and carry on with the program.
I'm sure you'll be fine anyway. You sound like you're strong enough to go back on the program without feeling too guilty.
Onwards and downwards :)

Morning lovely ladies, hope every1 is good today...

I had a call last night, my daughter has had a "yes" wooooo:D

Have a lovely day every1, today im going to concentrate on water drinking... boring I know xxx

OH WOW WOW WOW!!!!!
That's just amazing news!
Bet you're so proud, and I bet your Daughter is bursting with excitement!
So happy for you!! :D xxx

Ahh thanks lovely ladies, ur soo kind:D

Bee I'm still struggling with the water drinking lol, im rubbish!!

Hope every1s had a lovely day xx

Sorry. I joined your thread late but I still want to be excited for you. What's the good news? :D
I hear you re the water. I bloody hate the stuff and really really struggling with it! To make matters worse I have to drink extra amounts now as I've resumed exercise.. Grrrrr...

Morning Peaches!

*Waves at Slim!*

I'm really good thanks, off out on my own for a bit, whoop!

Hoping you're well? Has your Daughter come down from her high yet? Bet she's just beside herself! It's brilliant! :)

Have a good day lovely :) xxx

Sorry. I joined your thread late but I still want to be excited for you. What's the good news? :D
I hear you re the water. I bloody hate the stuff and really really struggling with it! To make matters worse I have to drink extra amounts now as I've resumed exercise.. Grrrrr...

Hey, my daughter has bn accepted by a very selective modelling agency, they only open there books for a week once or twice a year, so really chuffed for her xxx

Morning Peaches!

*Waves at Slim!*

I'm really good thanks, off out on my own for a bit, whoop!

Hoping you're well? Has your Daughter come down from her high yet? Bet she's just beside herself! It's brilliant! :)

Have a good day lovely :) xxx

Hey Nat!!

Oh how lovely what r u up 2, anything nice?? Hope uv had a lovely day?:D

Yh im good thanks, yh shes really excited, so much paperwork to complete... licences, letters from school and GP etc etc etc lol xxx

Back