Soon to be newbie!

Indianprincess

Hiya all. Well Im back again :wave_cry:
Ive just ordered my bumper pack and will be starting on Wednesday so Ill be on here everyday to keep myself motivated as it worked when I was on CD but I had a blip and never kept posting which I know is the key!
So heres to Exante for 38 weeks...when Ill be going to Vegas for new years :D and I really really want to be a size 16 by then.
Hope ull support me on my journey ladies and gents :sign0009:
xxxx

Hi I did my first day yesterday and it went well, I am loving having everyone on here, im sure it wil also help me keep motivated to. Good luck for wednesday and remember we are all here if you need us.x

Good luck with Exante. I find it really good, and I actually like the taste of it now! Okay, I do drink the vanilla hot, with cinnamon and tablet sweetener, and add plenty of pepper sauce to the tomato soup, but I really look forward to each meal.

The best thing I can suggest is drink plenty of water. It really does make a huge difference. My weight loss is much better if I drink 3 litres a day, than when I only drink 1-2 litres of water a day.

You may also find this thread useful http://www.minimins.com/exante/189296-exante-faqs.html

Hello and welcome to our friendly bunch. Good luck as you get started on Exante, there's loads of support and encouragement here. Hope all goes well as you get started on your weight loss journey.
Good luck :)

Good for you! I am on the last day of my 5th week, am really enjoying the diet I have to say! xx

Im startin tomoro too! x

Thanks Sunnyslim. How have you got on IP? x

Back