Step2 810kcal sooo hungry

Hey, ours are running similar. Last week I put on 3/4 of a pound (I was ill in bed and eating lots)
This week I felt good about it and then it was only 1.5lb, gutted
How much do you have left??

Hey, ours are running similar. Last week I put on 3/4 of a pound (I was ill in bed and eating lots)
This week I felt good about it and then it was only 1.5lb, gutted
How much do you have left??

Maybe you'll get a big loss next week. If you've been ill your body is probably still recovering this week hun. A loss is a loss though :)
ive got 4lbs to shift to get to target. Soooo frustrating. I felt great this week, I've been eating more at my CDC told me to up my calories, and I was convinced I'd lose at least 3lbs but sadly it was only 1lb. Not going to get down about it, if it's 1 a week until I get there then so be it. How much have you got to lose? Xx

Yeah, I shouldn't be too surprised really, I've been breaking rules here there and everywhere.
I've got 7lb left, definatly the hardest bit when you get close

Well done Flare on your 1lb off I did a pound this week first week on SS+ hoping may have 2lb next week! I suppose with 12lb to lose its going to slow down?

Well done on your 1lb hun :) Yes im afraid to say it definitely gets tougher. I've got 4lbs to go and it's proving very difficult, but I am determined. Just keep your goal in mind and you'll get there xx

Well done on your 1lb hun :) Yes im afraid to say it definitely gets tougher. I've got 4lbs to go and it's proving very difficult, but I am determined. Just keep your goal in mind and you'll get there xx

Hi Flare, thanks looking forward to this weeks weigh in hoping for 2lb but will have to wait and see? 4lb that is fantastic Hun! When are you weighing in next?

Have a good day x

I can't wait until I'm 4lbs from my target!! Seems a long way off yet. Well done everyone on your journey :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't wait until I'm 4lbs from my target!! Seems a long way off yet. Well done everyone on your journey :) xx

Victoria1909 you will get there :) This forum is such a big help. I started this thread when I first started on 810 and it's a real support to me

I hope you're having a good week x

Finding today quite hard, I just want to eat all the time :( No idea why because the hormones were in full flow last week. Must be because it's so blooming cold

Doing better this week thanks Flare. I'm so hungry today though, like you said I think it's the cold weather. I just want stodgy comfort food when it's snowing! But I'll be a good girl and have my shakes and chicken instead :) xx

hell, this week is proving to be so hard for some reason. I am constantly hungry, always cold and feeling proper fed up lol!
I have strayed and nibbled olives and ham :sigh: im still drinking my water but its not helping, i just want to keep eating. arrgghhhhhh !!

This has been my hardest week since week 1! I'm on week 4.

Maybe it is the weather, but I just wanna eat pasta, potatoes n chocolate!

Wish it was spring time!

Well ladies it's WI tomorrow morning and I'm really not sure how it's goingno go. I've been really craving food this week. I definitely think I'm under the weather, i had to get some sudafed today cos my sinuses are fizzing and my ears keep popping. Wonder if it's feeling under the weather that's made me so hungry??

Well ladies it's WI tomorrow morning and I'm really not sure how it's goingno go. I've been really craving food this week. I definitely think I'm under the weather, i had to get some sudafed today cos my sinuses are fizzing and my ears keep popping. Wonder if it's feeling under the weather that's made me so hungry??

Hi Flare, sorry you have had a tough week, I hope you start to feel better! Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow! Really pleased I lost 4lb this week which means I only have 8lb to lose to get to goal! Hope you have a good loss x

Ladies... I need some help and inspiration. I caved in again today. I've been doing this diet for 6 weeks and I'm yet to complete a week where I actually stick to it 100%. I've managed to lose a stone and I know it should be more. I just can't seem to get out of the habit of "I'll start again tomorrow" and "I've done one day I deserve a treat!" What is wrong with me!! I really really want and need to do this :( any thoughts/comments would be very appreciated. Vicki xx

Ladies... I need some help and inspiration. I caved in again today. I've been doing this diet for 6 weeks and I'm yet to complete a week where I actually stick to it 100%. I've managed to lose a stone and I know it should be more. I just can't seem to get out of the habit of "I'll start again tomorrow" and "I've done one day I deserve a treat!" What is wrong with me!! I really really want and need to do this :( any thoughts/comments would be very appreciated. Vicki xx

Vicki have you got something like a holiday or a wedding you're going to this year? When I started I fixed my sights on buying a fab dress for Christmas and at night when I was really hungry and finding it hard i reminded myself of how amazing I would feel by Christmas. I was determined not to go out over christmas feeling Like the 'fat friend' next to my gorgeous Cousin who is a size 8! It sounds silly but it really worked for me. I couldn't face another big night out feeling rubbish about myself. Xx

Well i got weighed yesterday and ive put 1lb on :( So after talking to my CDC I've decided to come off the CD for a couple of weeks and give myself a break. Then try again and hopefully shift this last 5lbs. Really disappointed that I can't reach my goal, even if it is 'only 5lbs' as my CDC says. I hope everyone's had a successful week

Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I've been off the CD for almost 2 weeks now. Last week on my scales I'd lost 3lbs and this morning I'm still 3lb lighter than I was when last got weighed by my CDC, so it seems having some time off the diet has helped. Question is do I go back to the CD next week? I feel like I'm able to keep my weight steady on my own, but I do I still want to get below 10st. Any advice girls? X

Back