Soooooo Tired !!!

tracey001

Back again!!
I'm on day 9 feeling absolutely great, no hunger but I'm much more tired than usual. Anyone else find this?????

Hopefully it will pass soon and I will have more energy.

Haven't started exercising yet but I need to soon as I am doing the "Moon Walk" in May and need to start training (it's walking 26 miles through London at night!)

Hello Tracey well done on your progress to date, I'm on day 13 and have started to feel tired this week it's because our bodies are using our own fat stores as energy :D

I have set myself the goal of starting to exercise when I have lost my first stone.

Good luck with your training plan for your moon walk :D

Hi Tracey, i'm on day 8 now and although feeling soooo much better than i was, i still feel tired, i'm hoping it improves. I find if i go for a walk or swim or anything to keep me active i feel better, whowever i'm not i fitness freak and really struggle, especially when tired to motivate myself, but when i do i feel so much better for it. I don't know about you but been on this diet has effected my sleep, i have become i light sleeper now and struggle to get to sleep.... i fall asleep around 2am, then up with a baby through night and up at 7 with kids and school run. I always feel like going back to bed when i get in but no chance of that!!! It will be worth all this suffering when we are all down to the size we want to be x

Back