Sorry, no can do, too cold!

Zayna

Well I did a full day yesterday and sat last night with a blanket round me and hot water bottles on my feet.

Sorry guys, but I just can't do it, not in this weather. I can't put myself into ketosis, I was shivering in August so god help me in a few days, and I was heading into ketosis after only 24 hours.

So it's plan B. I only want to shed my Chrismas bulge so I'll just cut right back and sod the ketosis. LT taught me that I don't need milk in my coffee or potatoes on my dinner. I haven't eaten pasta for months. I only gained a cushion due to the normal annual excess.

I feel really bad for coming on here all guns blazing yesterday, but my chilblains are throbbing and I really can't face ketosis in this weather. :cry:

Heya,

As its only a very small loss don't worry about it.. You'll do the "bulge" with cutting back and exercising! well done anyways.. u still had a great loss!

there is a diet called celebslim that a few of my friends are doing at the mo , you have 2 shakes and then an evening meal its run through rowlands chemists and if you like the weekly weigh ins then maybe this could be worth a try there is a forum for it on here and mini has posted a video good luck in whatever you decide to do x

Sorry to hear ya are leaving us, it is the wrong time to do this diet as it is very cold. But do whats best for ya and if ya only have a little bit to go then ya should be alright, let us know what ya decide and how to get on. On the upside if ya have only a little bit to lose surely a week or two would help ya? I only say this as I was thinking about giving up yesterday and I am glad that I was talked out of it!! I am hoping that it gets better along the way

Sorry to hear ya are leaving us, it is the wrong time to do this diet as it is very cold. But do whats best for ya and if ya only have a little bit to go then ya should be alright, let us know what ya decide and how to get on. On the upside if ya have only a little bit to lose surely a week or two would help ya? I only say this as I was thinking about giving up yesterday and I am glad that I was talked out of it!! I am hoping that it gets better along the way

Thanks guys. I'm not going to try any other 'diet' that you have to buy, I've got shedloads of LT left and I'm sure it will come in handy in the summer!

Meanwhile, I'll stick around here if that's ok, update my weight chart next week but I won't talk about food, I promise!

Z x

Good luck with the weight loss however you decide to do it. Stay on here though and share your tios & wisdom with us newbees & the 2nd time rounders.....x

nooooo dont you have done so well, you are going to kick yourself later on for not finishing it off.

I know its cold i feel it too but just wear extra layers you will be great :)

stick to it. Yes its cold but wear more clothes, have a hot bath when you get in from work. get in some comfy PJ's and have a warm chocolate/vanilla/ chicken... lipotrim. The cold will pass soon. Don't give up because of the cold. i started back on it yesterday and i am feeling cold but i Know i cannot give up as i want to look good TOO badly. You have not got much to lose so 2 weeks, an your done! plus not eating carbs, u will still feel cold as carbs are what makes us warm. either way you will be cold. :) best of luck with what you decide xx

Hey Zayna, You have done Brilliantly :D

Good luck babes XX

You have done so well I'm sure you will complete your journey one way or another. Goodluck, keep us posted.XX

Hi Zayna with determination you'll succeed by whatever diet option you choose. Keep us posted!

I stepped on the scales this morning, I've been hovering between 10st and 10st 2lb for weeks and I've been eating normally.

This morning - TEN STONE SIX POUNDS.

So that's that. I've done a full day of LT and intend to get into ketosis, chilblains or no effing chilblains, because I refuse to get anywhere near to eleven stone, and if I don't reel myself in, that's where I'm heading.

Amen.

wishing ya all the best hun, stick at it for a couple of weeks and then change to something else, welcome back

Well done, perseverance for a few days will soon get you to where you want to be. I am sure you have made the right decision. Good luck.

im sat here with a vest a polo neck jumper and a cardy on with the heating on and im just about warming up , drinking warm water can help (you will get used to the taste) and loads of red hot baths hun , im glad you decided to give it another try from experience if you aint happy then you will just keep coming back to the LT til you are so better now then you can look fab by summer wandering round in your shorts ( heres hoping we have one) good luck xxx

Back