Sorry not been on here for a few days

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Special K, 21 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Special K

Special K Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.01%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Everyone

Sorry not been on for a few days, Had a fab day out with my friends on Tuesday went to Great Yarmouth - I did have fab vegan curry - then Tuesday evening oh I felt so ill, I ended up going the docs and I was told I had Swine Flu:eek: so I must admit I felt rubbish to say the least, I am feeling loads better this morning:D
    I have been sticking to the diet mainly because I didn't feel like food and the soups were warm, the bars were great I did have a couple yesterday ;)

I am on the laptop in bed but just thought I would post and say hi

xxx

Karen

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peony

peony Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(17.24%)
    Diet:
    Lost 10 stones on LL/Exante a couple of years ago, have regained several stone so giving WW a go.
    Hi Karen
    sorry to hear you are feeling yuk. Have you taken the tamiflu? my 4 year old had it a couple of weeks ago - nothing would bring her temperature down. All better within a week tho - hopefully you will be right as rain really soon.
    Looking out of the window today is a day to be in bed - at least you aren't missing a glorious day. Keep warm and feel better soon.
    hugs
    xxxxx

4. Special K

Special K Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.01%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi

yep had that feel so much better today, listening to talking books on my ipod thingy .

Well done on your weight lost by the way, I feel so much better since I lost my 5 stones :)

I have found the shakes and soups and bars are really nice on this diet, so much better than other ones I have tried.

Karen

xxx

5. peony

peony Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(17.24%)
    Diet:
    Lost 10 stones on LL/Exante a couple of years ago, have regained several stone so giving WW a go.
    Glad you are starting to feel a little better - my daughter's fever broke within a couple of hours of taking the tamiflu - could have been a coincidence, but a relief whatever.

Thanks for the congrats, not doing so bad yourself hon. When did you switch to exante? I do think LL is fab but the time had come for a change for me. Have got on better with some of the exante packs than others - a bit like lighter life really. Difference is that I am going to make myself have the packs I don't like too this time as the christmas offer is just too good to pass up. Gonna buy enough to about get to target as it is just too good a saving to pass up. Will hold my nose and knock back the ones I don't like - after all it isn't forever and I do like a lot of them. (esp bars lol)

xxxx

6. Quak

Quak Gold Member

Oh Karen, that is rotten luck, glad you are on the mend though - take it easy and make sure you get lots of rest.
    Bren xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.