Sorry to mention Christmas again ....

buddies!!!!
will be great to have someone in exactly the same boat!!

my wish is to lose 2 stone by xmas, I am 5lb off already so only another 23lbs to go.
fingers crossed!!!

Another one wanting to be at target here :D

17.5lbs to go, don't know if I'll make it though, my losses are always really small :(

My wish was to be at target....I just dont think its going to happen as i get so close then mess up :(

amy i was lbs away from target on and off for ages. everytime i got close, i just went into sabotage mode and ****ed it up. Like no matter how bad i wanted it, i wasnt gunna let myself get there. I got there eventually hon. you just need one more good week, with a good loss.. and then when you know you could be at target within a week or so, nothing will stop you. Just need to get a little big closer and your motivation will come back!

on my little red heart sticker I wrote to be 10lbs lighter. I did originally want to be at target, but the way I have been I really dont think I am going to make it so wanted to write something realistic.

Helen xxx

amy i was lbs away from target on and off for ages. everytime i got close, i just went into sabotage mode and ****ed it up. Like no matter how bad i wanted it, i wasnt gunna let myself get there. I got there eventually hon. you just need one more good week, with a good loss.. and then when you know you could be at target within a week or so, nothing will stop you. Just need to get a little big closer and your motivation will come back!

Thanks fern....i have got to 5 pounds away..and now im 7 :( and i have a feeling il be further away again this week!!! fingers crossed il get back into it again!!! :(

I wrote that I would love to get my 3 stone award by xmas...so ummmm I have 18lbs to lose *GULP* :eek:.Good luck everyone with your wishes x

Back