SOS may eat my firstborn !

superstar

HI guys, not sure if this is how you post but found this site and it's seriously fab!

I started Cambridge on Sunday and while physically it is about what I expected I realise how much my life revolves around food. :eek: Everytime I kiss my son I wonder if he would miss a chunk out of his cheek! I keep singing 'food glorious food'! I know it will get better once I see the weight loss but meanwhile ... I am starting at 18st 9lbs according to my CD lady and looking forward to being seriously sexy! Although I am a hot mamma already ! (she affirms). I am going to put a 'welcome back' sign in my toilet. Anyway excited to have something to take my mind off food :break_diet: looking forward to making new friends. All inspiration welcome including cliches ! Love and Light, M x

:wavey: :welcome: to minimins. lol at you gonna eat a chunk of your baby!!!!!! those pounds will be shifting in no time hun.lots of support and advice here :) x

Thanks

Thanks guys. lol I hadnt thought of that flirty. Back to plan B rocking to and fro!

I just needed some support and googled this. My husband went away on Sat for 2 weeks. I thought I would see if he noticed a difference and then see how long it takes for him to notice I am not eating food ! lol:cool:

Welcome superstar, Have fun looking round Mini's and shout if you need anything x

Welcome to the best place to be Superstar!!:D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

I used to lick the yoghurt off of Nina's face when I first did CD and she was weaning - well ok, not quite, but the temptation was there :giggle: Welcome to Minimins :wavey:

Hi Superstar Welcome from me too! and dont worry about eating the baby, its when you start saying "....one spoonful for mummy and half for baby" thats when you need to worry!! lol Good luck you'll get lots of help here, its great.

Piglet x

:D CD is a great diet once you get into it, I thought I was doomed to be fat forever :p

And this site is brilliant for avoiding cookie jar temptations (or the cot in your case! :D)

Get yourself on the Cambridge board! :)

x

Hi super star welcome to minis - Just wanted to say if you get that desperate, only eat baby's white meat !!! - Only joking hun good luck XxX :0)

Hey and welcome

I am in my first week of Lighter Life, Im doing fine have had a couple of wobbles where a chip has been dancing on my sons plate screaming eat me but I resisted.

This play is brill helps keep your mind off food and on focused on the program.

Good Luck
x

Back