SOS SOS!!!!

Keeliewheeliebin

biker babe!
HELP,
For the first time since starting CD 19 days ago i REALLY REALLY am in danger of eating a bag of handcooked crisps! :confused:
I cant even throw them away as they are in the shop (along with the sweets, chocolate and shortbread we have for sale!, although they aren't singing to me)

im full to bursting with water and im trying to distract myself but all i can think about are those bloomin' crisps

:mad: :(
Someone tell me a joke or something.....anything!

What do you call a pink bit of fluff?

Fluffy!

I know it was pants but it was all I could think of!! :eek: Don't cave in honey - just think of those lbs falling off ya, and your holiday in Turkey!!

Mmm, crisps, saturated fat, cholesterol, clogged arteries, loads of salt, high blood pressure, heart disease!

yum...er...

(hope this helps)

i know!!! but they taste so good!!! i MUST try to resist,

GOD! im having a rough day!

Don't do it - try & visualise them covered with dog's mess, imagine the smell, or worse covered in vomit, really try & picture it, imagine the smell & your stomach turning over.

Still fancy them?

mmm. not so appetising now!
i usually tell others that technique but forget to use it on myself!!!!

Dog poo crisps?....no i dont think i will thankyou!

Hurray - result :)

Now go and have a lovely glass of water :D

(Sorry if I've put anyone off their food:eek: )

LMAO!!!! hairy dog poo crisps! its all the rage in the top London restaurants dont you know!
Lovely! LOL

Try putting a photo of yourself at your "biggest" in your purse. Every time your tempted to eat, just take the photo out and have a good look. It might stop you grabbing for the crisps and help you to remember why you want to lose weight. Might try it myself now i've thought of it!!

Good luck

lmao at you lot!!!!!

After just finding a ball of poo that fell out of one of the babies nappies, with hair all stuck to it-I sure dont wanna eat crisps again!!! Luckily no crisps squashed into it though lol

LOL!!!! what have we started?!

lmao at you lot!!!!!

After just finding a ball of poo that fell out of one of the babies nappies, with hair all stuck to it-I sure dont wanna eat crisps again!!! Luckily no crisps squashed into it though lol

So glad I'm not the only one who has to deal with escapee poo!!! :eek: :D

hi this is my third week on CD and I have lost a stone AND I have never stuck to a diet for more than a week so if I can then anyone CAN DO IT!!!:eek:

Thats the most disgusting thing I've ever heard......well done! I wish I had read it before I went out today and had to sit there drinking water while everyone around me was eating chips and goodies. I could have used my imagination and wouldn't have been forced fed with them!
Its an excellent idea to recomend to people. I don't think I'll be craving crisps for a while!

Chris. xx

Back