Soup Grit

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dibspl, 14 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Dibspl

Dibspl Radix lecti

Diet:
    CD
    Can anyone explain why there is gritty bits in the mushroom soup. I've had the odd bit before but just had one that was horrendous. :mad:

I know years ago i had a budgie and that had to have grit to help digestion, perhaps this is some force feeding for our own good (I don't think):rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

hi Sally, I find that soups taste different on a daily basis, I had a tomato one the other day that may have had your budgie grit in too, it was dreadful, I NOW HATE ALL SOUPS:mad:

4. Dibspl

Dibspl Radix lecti

Diet:
    CD
    :D to be fair the tomato one is gross anyway..

I'm reduced to the musdhroom and vegs one now but the gritty stuff is vile. I might have to stick to choc mint and cappuchino plus the bars (which i have just discovered and are really nice :drool:

5. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    I tjink the grit is probaly black pepper! LOl at the budgie !¬
    The tomatoe soup is the pits its so sweet , it get tomatos a bad name that stuff, I was so dissapointed cos it sounded ym , I was imagineing tomatoe and basil with a hint of chili but it was awful, the onlyone I have actaully had to pour down the sink , as I really like the rest!

6. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    I found all the soups where gritty... i stick to the shakes now.

7. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

my face is now scrunched up thinking about the soups. I'm gonna just buy tetras next time as I'm even going off the bars now....

I wonder how long it will be before i go off the tetra packs?? that will be the day I have to pack in CD. Hope it's no time soon.

8. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Tomato is EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veg is yum this week, who knows what Ill want next week!

9. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

omg....JUST SEEN YOUR TICKER....you have ONE pound to go till target!!!! wwwaaahoooooooooooooooo you must feel FAN-DABBY-DOZY.

super duper well done to you xx:party0011::wow::party0011::wow:

sj xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.