Soup Grit

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dibspl, 14 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Dibspl

Dibspl Radix lecti

Can anyone explain why there is gritty bits in the mushroom soup. I've had the odd bit before but just had one that was horrendous. :mad:

I know years ago i had a budgie and that had to have grit to help digestion, perhaps this is some force feeding for our own good (I don't think):rolleyes:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

hi Sally, I find that soups taste different on a daily basis, I had a tomato one the other day that may have had your budgie grit in too, it was dreadful, I NOW HATE ALL SOUPS:mad:
  4. Dibspl

Dibspl Radix lecti

:D to be fair the tomato one is gross anyway..

I'm reduced to the musdhroom and vegs one now but the gritty stuff is vile. I might have to stick to choc mint and cappuchino plus the bars (which i have just discovered and are really nice :drool:
  5. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life Total
    I tjink the grit is probaly black pepper! LOl at the budgie !¬
    The tomatoe soup is the pits its so sweet , it get tomatos a bad name that stuff, I was so dissapointed cos it sounded ym , I was imagineing tomatoe and basil with a hint of chili but it was awful, the onlyone I have actaully had to pour down the sink , as I really like the rest!
  6. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    I found all the soups where gritty... i stick to the shakes now.
  7. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

my face is now scrunched up thinking about the soups. I'm gonna just buy tetras next time as I'm even going off the bars now....

I wonder how long it will be before i go off the tetra packs?? that will be the day I have to pack in CD. Hope it's no time soon.
  8. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Tomato is EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veg is yum this week, who knows what Ill want next week!
  9. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

omg....JUST SEEN YOUR have ONE pound to go till target!!!! wwwaaahoooooooooooooooo you must feel FAN-DABBY-DOZY.

super duper well done to you xx:party0011::wow::party0011::wow:

sj xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.