Soup Grit

Dibspl

Radix lecti
Can anyone explain why there is gritty bits in the mushroom soup. I've had the odd bit before but just had one that was horrendous. :mad:

I know years ago i had a budgie and that had to have grit to help digestion, perhaps this is some force feeding for our own good (I don't think):rolleyes:

Can anyone explain why there is gritty bits in the mushroom soup. I've had the odd bit before but just had one that was horrendous. :mad:

I know years ago i had a budgie and that had to have grit to help digestion, perhaps this is some force feeding for our own good (I don't think):rolleyes:

hi Sally, I find that soups taste different on a daily basis, I had a tomato one the other day that may have had your budgie grit in too, it was dreadful, I NOW HATE ALL SOUPS:mad:

:D to be fair the tomato one is gross anyway..

I'm reduced to the musdhroom and vegs one now but the gritty stuff is vile. I might have to stick to choc mint and cappuchino plus the bars (which i have just discovered and are really nice :drool:

I found all the soups where gritty... i stick to the shakes now.

my face is now scrunched up thinking about the soups. I'm gonna just buy tetras next time as I'm even going off the bars now....

I wonder how long it will be before i go off the tetra packs?? that will be the day I have to pack in CD. Hope it's no time soon.

Tomato is EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veg is yum this week, who knows what Ill want next week!

Tomato is EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veg is yum this week, who knows what Ill want next week!
omg....JUST SEEN YOUR TICKER....you have ONE pound to go till target!!!! wwwaaahoooooooooooooooo you must feel FAN-DABBY-DOZY.

super duper well done to you xx:party0011::wow::party0011::wow:

sj xxx

Back